Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

The purpose of life is Growth, through Creation. POM

The whole world could be choked with thorns
A lover's heart will stay a rose garden.
The wheel of heaven could wind to a halt
The world of Lovers will go on turning.

- Jalal-ud-Din Rumi
(Translated by Andrew Harvey from A Year of Rumi)

"The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how. -- Friedrich Nietzsche Smile

"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning." — Mahatma Gandhi

Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised. -- Denis Waitley

No man ever achieved worthwhile success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure. -- Napoleon Hill

Huh

We are social creatures to the inmost centre of our being. The notion that one can begin anything at all from scratch, free from the past, or unindebted to others, could not conceivably be more wrong. -Karl Popper, philosopher and a professor (1902-1994)

Wink

Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie. -- William Shakespeare

The mind suffers, the body cries out-God Father III in Vatican.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon