(27-01-2014, 05:55 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
He who has conquered doubt and fear has conquered failure. James Allen

I like that one pom! Smile

(27-01-2014, 06:06 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(27-01-2014, 05:55 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
He who has conquered doubt and fear has conquered failure. James Allen

I like that one pom! Smile
---------------------------------------
Put it to use, and you'll be amazed of its power. But, remember, "With great power comes great responsibility."

The game of life is the game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, words, and deeds return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.
Florence Shinn

"The mind is everything, what you think you become" - BUddah

Dunno if this one has been done, I wish I could follow this more but im trying. Ive read countless books on the mind/body connection and theres a tonne of evidence out there that you body manifests what you think about. Smile

(29-01-2014, 05:34 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  "The mind is everything, what you think you become" - BUddah

Dunno if this one has been done, I wish I could follow this more but im trying. Ive read countless books on the mind/body connection and theres a tonne of evidence out there that you body manifests what you think about. Smile
Absolutely TRUE.

Be a builder, not a destroyer. Be a lover, not a hater. Have compassion, and not judgment. Be wise, and not a fool.

The road to success is usually off the beaten path. -- Frank Tyger

Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstance. -- Bruce Barton

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon