Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to become angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not easy. -- Aristotle

Wink
POM

(30-06-2016, 02:31 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

that is.. so long as they don't sweep whats in front of their doors into the street Tongue

sorry pom , had to say it Wink

(06-07-2016, 11:27 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(30-06-2016, 02:31 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean. -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

that is.. so long as they don't sweep whats in front of their doors into the street Tongue

sorry pom , had to say it Wink
------------------------------------------------
Actually, I love that. Smile

And one of my favorites:

"Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance." Eckhart Tolle

"it is better to be "out of the loop" , than in a noose" ~me

meaning: it is better to not be in the know about something, than convicted of knowing/doing it .. sort of ignorance is bliss kind of thing Tongue

Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. Calvin Coolidge

Wink POM

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. -- Plato

Wink POM

Big Grin

(31-07-2016, 03:29 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Big Grin
----------------------------------------------------------
I simply love this one. Thank You. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon