Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Start-Stop-Wait (I'm freaked!!)

Guys,and Gals,

I'm not sure what the reference term would be here?, but if your starting PM and than stopping within a 10-20 day mark because of the results?, relax!!

* You wouldn't be the first to have experienced this, perhaps you might be surprised by how many do go through this!.

* This applies for,....I'm not Seeing/Feeling to Seeing/Feeling too much....

* Results are varied, some take longer, while others might see faster results. This takes time, sometimes years,.....yes years!

* But don't bail, give it a few months before you pull the cord!!

* Make sure you have a plan, and stick too it!!!

Smile x

(19-12-2013, 01:03 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Guys,and maybe Gals?,

I'm not sure what the reference term would be here?, but if your starting PM and your stopping within the 10-20 day mark because of the results?, relax!!

* You wouldn't be the first to have experienced this, perhaps you might be surprised by how many do go through this!.

* Results are varied, some take longer, while others might see faster results. This takes time, sometimes years,.....yes years!

Smile x

I am on maka 500mg + 1000mg algerine twice a day . I got 2 tubs each of 160 tabs .I am gona stay on present dose for 1-2 weeks and see how my body handles it. Than doubble the dose Smile

(19-12-2013, 01:03 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Guys,and Gals,

I'm not sure what the reference term would be here?, but if your starting PM and than stopping within a 10-20 day mark because of the results?, relax!!

Smile x

I agree... My experience has been that, about every 6 weeks, I have serious 2nd thoughts. I've learned to roll with it, take a break, and ease back into it. There's always the possibility that I won't come back to it at the end of the break, but I'm OK with that too.
I've tried backing off to a maintenance type dose for a few weeks, but I think I do better with these 'when my body tells me' breaks.

-j

(19-12-2013, 01:03 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Guys,and Gals,

Smile x

Thanks, Lotus, I needed that bit of encouragement today. I get into these moods from time to time when I question the motives behind what I'm doing, see the futility of it, and feel like shit-canning the whole thing.

I have a plan, and I'm sticking to it!!! Angry

CK

Clarakay, I pulled this from a few months to show we all go through it, Hang in there!

Quote:Post: #26RE: My (.)(.) Plan
These photos are truly insane! You look like you have beautiful female breasts. The size, shape, etc. I would never know you were a male.
Starting Point (March 2013): Full 34a & asymmetrical
Currently: 34c & pretty darn symmetrical
Final Goal: 34dd
09-30-2013 01:47 PM

Lotus

Hey Jennifer,
Ya know it's strange,I wonder why the hell I'm doing this sometimes?...You still like guy stuff right?....Thank you again for you thoughts

My first holly crap moment came at about 4wk.
I honestly did not think PM would really work even tho everything I read
said it would. I freaked when the acorns started to form and stopped for two weeks. Now at 19 months I am pretty much used to them.
Like everyone else there are times I look in the mirror and think what the hell did I do. Then I run and check my PM supply to make sure I am not running low.
Lotus's advice is right on the mark try not to freak.

Just wait until you get to the stage where you are always on guard against bending forward because they hang like a cow's udder. Makes scrubbing a floor a silly looking activity.

(19-12-2013, 06:09 PM)sfem Wrote:  Just wait until you get to the stage where you are always on guard against bending forward because they hang like a cow's udder. Makes scrubbing a floor a silly looking activity.

Oh I look forward to that moment! seriously I suffer from insomnia and often wake up at 4am thats when I get the what am I doing this for moment by the time I have had 2 cups of Tea ( well I'am English) and a dose of nicoteen I'am back to wow they are looking Good, as Lotus said work through it and stick to your plan.

(19-12-2013, 04:35 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  My first holly crap moment came at about 4wk.
Like everyone else there are times I look in the mirror and think what the hell did I do. Then I run and check my PM supply to make sure I am not running low.
Lotus's advice is right on the mark try not to freak.

Dammit... Gee thanks Eli - just remembered I'm on my last bottle Sad. How can I not freak?
-j

Anyone on maka + algerine ??
I am on w capsule each twice a day .
I seemed to have lost appetite !! Sad
Anyone in same boat ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon