Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey for breast enlargement

I was crawling the web for best price for PM. And i was flabbergasted as to what the branded companies charge !! Bloody rip off merchants Sad
Cheapest i found was awailabe directly from thailand in powder form . Anothe source was alibaba . Gram for gram pure PM was cheapest from these sources . Talk about price inflation !! Anythong upto 500% !! Sad

(08-12-2013, 01:26 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  My miniture moobs Sad

They look good. I would make one of these pics as my Avatar.

(08-12-2013, 06:52 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(08-12-2013, 01:26 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  My miniture moobs Sad

They look good. I would make one of these pics as my Avatar.
look good !! they look miniscule Sad

Hi mymoobs,

I don't think miniature, you do have growth going on, one plus is your not having to fight the moobs too get them more boobish if that makes sense!

Stay positive!....

Lotus_4(◦)(◦)xx

Wink

(09-12-2013, 07:25 PM)Lotus_4(◦)(◦) Wrote:  Hi mymoobs,

I don't think miniature, you do have growth going on, one plus is your not having to fight the moobs too get them more boobish if that makes sense!

Stay positive!....

Lotus_4(◦)(◦)xx

Wink
Thanks lotus Smile. Waiting patiently for B cup Smile

I ordered maka + algerine from amazon . 2 weeks and no delivery !!
And I deleted email confirming my order Sad
Fuffing hell Sad

(10-12-2013, 03:22 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  I ordered maka + algerine from amazon . 2 weeks and no delivery !!
Fuffing hell Sad

Don't you have a "recently deleted" folder? Do you have an old mail folder? It could be in there!

(10-12-2013, 03:34 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(10-12-2013, 03:22 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  I ordered maka + algerine from amazon . 2 weeks and no delivery !!
Fuffing hell Sad

Don't you have a "recently deleted" folder? Do you have an old mail folder? It could be in there!

Nope Sad I clean out deleted mails twice a day Sad
Because it is also business mail I get anything upto 80-100 mails per day .80% junk Sad

4.30 am and I aint slept a wink Sad
Pulled muscle in shoulder , in extreme pain :Sad
Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg

(10-12-2013, 05:40 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  4.30 am and I aint slept a wink Sad
Pulled muscle in shoulder , in extreme pain :Sad
Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg

Try a heating pad, or switch that with an ice pack every hour, but only use them for 15 to 20 minutes each, anymore than that'll do more damage than good. I'm not sure if the ice will help, but the heat should. Also see if you, or someone with you can massage it, and try to swirl it around clockwise for a few beats, then counter clockwise and work the kinks out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon