Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

energy ideas?

To avoid the e slump eat protein not carbs

Ie tinned sardines rather than doughnuts

X

Julie

I ditched the Fenugreek last week - think that was making me very lethargic.

Have certainly recovered significant energy levels since then despite having shifted onto the ever popular PM bandwagon!!

This is it for awhile on pics,

Have surgery wed.,retina thing!..so I hope you got a giggle by my pics! Rolleyes

Still squishing em,lol,I'll have to agree with Jennifer and Tibetan on that one!

Ps.Wow,no problem posting pics today!.....thanks who ever fixed it,Admin or Alien????

I sympathize with the energy thing... I've been very lethargic for the past month-- consequently I am finally seeing some growth in the chest department, so I am reluctant to cut back.

I will try to reduce the carbs and increase the protein... but carbs are sooo good. I want chips... now!

Hello Everyone,

I wasn't planning to log in today, just kind of scanning... but have to comment on this...

I was also having energy/weakness problems.

I recently started taking Folic Acid 400mcg 2X/day, and Iodine (from Kelp) 75mcg 2X/day, both (6am/6pm). Iodine... NOT to be confused with Iodized table salt... although the reason for salt to be "Iodized" is humans don't get enough Iodine. The bs they're selling Wink ?

My energy level is through the roof. I would compare my energy now at 35 with my energy at 18-24. I find myself "bouncing" on my toes or tapping/drumming my fingers when I have to wait for something. If that makes sense. It's like I just can't stand still, I have to always be moving.

I will say though, that it won't make you stronger or regain strength because of the blockers we're using, but you'll have plenty of energy and won't need to suck down coffee all day long. I feel awake, energetic, less foggy, my eyes are WIDE open and I'm always ready to go (work). I could throw up a list of what I'm taking/using but there's no guarantee it would work for you.

~Just to let you know~

I asked one of the guys I work with, who sees me everyday (but we've never actually "worked together" (until today), "How old do you think I am"? We were on a road-test (I'm a mechanic). He was trying to "teach" me some REALLY basic newbie/novice shit and I was laughing at him. Proof there is a lack of communication at my shop LOL! He guessed ("I don't know, maybe 22,24, definitely early 20's, aren't you fresh out of school?") I showed him my License, and told him to check the birth date. I'm 35 since October tough guy Wink . I either have the "Webster Disease" or I know what I'm doing. Could be both, LMAO! Wink

I suggest you google Folic Acid and Iodine and read as much info as you can tolerate before you just go out and buy more random shit to supplement. See if it's right for you, etc.

These links are for your reading pleasure ONLY! Not my only source of info. Just a good read/starting point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folic_acid
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine_in_biology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D

I hope in some way I am able to help.
~Jenny.

~PS.
I also stay out of the sun... when I lived in Florida I surfed, raced BMX, skated (skateboard), just basically LIVED in the sun until I noticed new moles/sun spots on my shoulders... Since then, NO MORE SUN.... I now only go out in the sun for 10-15 mins TOPS!! Then back in the shade... Vitamin D is essential, but too much of a good thing is toxic and deadly, and REALLY BAD FOR THE SKIN, unless you WANT to look like leather.

I am currently working on being invisible, or at the very least, "see-thru" LMAO!! Seriously though, my skin is super-soft, and just amazing, I love it. No pimples/acne anywhere. Vitamin D is great for energy and over all well being, go out in the sun tomorrow, even if if's a cold day. Just let the sun shine on your face for a little while.

No applause, just throw money. Wink

Good stuff, JG. Thanks.

I'll look into Iodine... I've read that kelp is a good source.
Folic acid as well.

I find that CoQ10 gives me a boost as well.

I've been feeling pretty drained and sleepy a lot lately. I switched to second shift and went from sleeping 6 to 7 hours to being able to get 9 or 10 if I want them. I thought I would try to catch up on my lifelong sleep debt but never managed to regain any vigor, just stayed sleepy and lost more awake time. Well, I did also lose the dark circles, so that's a plus.

I notice that my chest is super sore when I wake and the lion's share of my growth in the chest area has happened since I began sleeping longer hours. (about a month now). My darling wife says when she grew her breast it happened at night. Maybe I'm sleeping more because I'm in a growth spurt? Dunno.

Odd, three years ago when I was battling insomnia I would have loved to be able to drop off as fast as I can now.

Incidentally, I enjoy your style of writing, I can almost hear your fast, tumbling words coming out... sort of like an overexcited Matt Smith Doctor Who.

Now say "fish fingers and custard!"

Cheers.

I definitely go a little crazy with the typing. I'm super-excited as of late. I also have insomnia issues... currently 1am have to be at work at 7:30am, not worried. I know that in the morning when I take my vitamins... 2 hours later, the world is mine.

~Jenny

~Sorry
** This is lost on me, I don't watch Doctor Who.**

Incidentally, I enjoy your style of writing, I can almost hear your fast, tumbling words coming out... sort of like an overexcited Matt Smith Doctor Who.

Now say "fish fingers and custard!"

Jenny you ARE crazy,lol

Thanks for the info Wink

L.

one thing I have found that helps prevent some of the energy issues is eating more fruits and vegetables than normal along with an overall re-balancing by diet more in favor of sugars and protein, I also try to keep powerbars and cliff bars on hand for unexpected crashes.

(I also noted a noticeable improvement by cutting out anything microwave cooked)

that being said remember that I'm hypoglycemic and require a high sugar intake if you want to try a similar diet for yourselves, adjust accordingly for less sugar.

Think about it growing requires thousands of cells to redistribute fat, change actions they formerly knew to female actions and all the growing at our rates is going to have to use some energy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon