Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here. So many questions, I don't know where to start. And is anyone like me?

Hi, I'm new here though, since I've discovered the site, I've been lurking for the past several days reading posts. I actually didn't think it was possible to grow breasts outside of surgery or a doctor prescribed hormone treatment. All those creams and products sold online I thought were scams. But from all your success stories, (at least some) it must be true! I am sooo jealous of some of your photos.

It seems like everyone I've noticed here either wants to, or is in the processing of, transitioning, or is a guy who wants to have breasts. To be honest, while I don't judge, I don't understand the latter. If you are a guy, why would you want breasts? And some of the processes I've read about here sound like they can permanently change your whole body and mind too. Sounds risky for a fetish and not something you can hide from people. Curious if someone can explain it to me.

Some background about me:
In my 30s and I've enjoyed dressing for as long as I can remember. There are times I've spent days living enfemme but only in the secrecy of my own room (aka I would be a hermit for a few days). After I'd "get it out of my system" and not do it again for days or even months. The temptation would come and go (though can be pretty easy to trigger if I want) but when it comes I might not always be in a position to act on it. Especially now with a wife, kids and the related familial obligations.

The wife knows and tolerates it. Generally she doesn't like it and things were really rocky between us over it early on in our marriage. When I first told her I thought she would leave me and there was a lot of misunderstandings and accusations of my being gay (I'm not at all but while enfemme, I think of myself as bi). She's slowly thawed over time and while she still doesn't like it, we've come to an understanding where 1 night a month, I can go as far as I want to go (within reason - she gets pissed if I remove body hair) and she'll even participate in the fantasy which is pretty great (and without going into 'too much information", sex as a woman is awesome)!!! So I realize I'm really lucky compared to most.

Breasts
I've often fantasized and longed for breasts. They would be awesome! But only when I'm in girl mode. I feel like I have a split personality because when I'm in guy mode I'd be turned off and embarrased to have them. I'd much rather have pecs. It gets confusing and frustrating since a very masculine body is the complete opposite of a feminine one. I want one or the other depending on the day. I can't have both so end up going a bit back and forth. Not sure if anyone else experiences this but would love to know.

I have some questions...
1. I'd totally follow all of your leads if there was a way to NOT make it permanent. I'd love to enjoy the effects for a few months (even if only subtle growth), but then go back to "normal" since I would have to hide them from the general public. The winter months would be a perfect time. And maybe the wife would be okay if it was temporary.
2. Speaking of which, for those of you married or with serious girlfriends, do they know what you are doing? How are they possibly okay with it? My wife would kill me, and I'd say she would have a right to - because I'd be becoming something she didn't sign up for when we married.
3. For those of you with kids, do they know? How do you explain it?
4. After a point, you can't hide your new breasts. Certainly not at a doctor's visit or a even a pool outing. Aren't you embarrassed if you live as a guy?
5. What do you guys do to keep your chest smooth and hair free? Shave? Wax? The hair always seems to grow back quickly and gets all dotty, and red and then black spotted (the hair coming back in) which really must kill the effect visually.
6. If it is not possible to have a temporary effect, what would you recommend if I wanted just subtle growth of the breast area and nipples. Enough for me to enjoy but not enough to be blatant to the rest of the world? I like my nipples getting played with but they are so small! Is there any products that would focus on just this general area without messing up the rest of my body? I don't care if my skin gets a bit softer, but I don't want to lose all my muscle mass or have any mental tricks going on (the last thing I want is some switch in my head going off making me want to transition). Yes, when I'm enfemme, I want nothing more. But then I get it out of my system for a while and I'm fine and like the way I am. And I would never put my family through that. As it is I'm worried I'd want to keep going (you should see what happens when I start to tweeze my eyebrows)!

I live in the US so getting access to products isn't a problem. Seems like Amazon sells a ton but its hard to know what's good or not (half the reviews are obviously fake, and I don't know about the others).

Perhaps people have to choose to be all in or not, but I'm wondering if there was any middle ground here. Would those of you with more experience please advise? Thanks!

Well welcome to the forum.... My wife hates my "hobby" but as long as I keep it out of her face..... and I have grown my breasts.... she thinks it plain gynecomastia but I've been helping it along.... and the guys on my ice hockey team have seen my large bare breasts and hairless body and they don't care as long as I can put the puck in da net.... Eha.... I'm not embarased at my body... so its not typical... neither am I....

and nothings temporary when it comes to breasts growth...

(27-10-2013, 02:48 PM)karren Wrote:  Well welcome to the forum.... My wife hates my "hobby" but as long as I keep it out of her face..... and I have grown my breasts.... she thinks it plain gynecomastia but I've been helping it along.... and the guys on my ice hockey team have seen my large bare breasts and hairless body and they don't care as long as I can put the puck in da net.... Eha.... I'm not embarased at my body... so its not typical... neither am I....

and nothings temporary when it comes to breasts growth...

Really? The guys on your team just ignore it? They most have noticed. Never heard any whispers behind your back or any one teasing you or asking you about them? Hard to believe.

As for your wife, she knows about your hobby but hasn't put 2 and 2 together that your breasts keep growing? I'm not a good liar so would have a hard time saying that to my wife. She hasn't asked you to go to a doctor to get it treated? Does she complain about them/tolerate them or actually play with them, and allow you to enjoy them? A lot of the people on this site sound like their wives enjoy them but I can't imagine the typical wife being okay with it.

I was heavier as a kid and had a bit of man boob. Got into great shape later in life and they turned to pecs. Last several years I've fallen out of shape and they've kind of turned soft into small boobs (maybe an A). My wife does play with them cause she knows I enjoy it, but she also always tell me I should start working out again to get back into shape.

Some guys on our team are heavy and have larger breasts than I do and some guys who are ripped shave everything.... I just do both... living in an urban area people are more accepting of others differences.... I do get kidded about being feminineish... not malicious... my wife even complains about me being to girlie.... like I can help it... the kids don't care... our son is gay.... not your typical family... lol.

I'm a straight male, my fiance gets a kick out of it and doesn't mind. Though if you take large doses about 3g if pm or more the estrogen really messes with your mind. I finally fought it off and lowered my dose to 1g a day and still have growth without questioning myself. But yes in high doses I was considering the thoughts and just looking up info would make it worse, but now I found the right balance. But yeah no one I know really notices or cares except those I've told. But Yeah I have small breasts after about 6 months.

It seems like everyone I've noticed here either wants to, or is in the processing of, transitioning, or is a guy who wants to have breasts. To be honest, while I don't judge, I don't understand the latter. If you are a guy, why would you want breasts? ... Sounds risky for a fetish and not something you can hide from people. Curious if someone can explain it to me?
There are some here who simply want to move from a clearly male appearance to an androgynous one. I myself fit into that group. It's a compromise between what I want (transition), and what's possible for me because I'm married with children and, like you, I couldn't do that to my family
2. Speaking of which, for those of you married or with serious girlfriends, do they know what you are doing? Yes How are they possibly okay with it? My wife understands how deep this goes into my being. It's not a fetish. It's not something I choose to do. It's a part of me I can't remove and can barely control.
3. For those of you with kids, do they know? No
4. After a point, you can't hide your new breasts. Certainly not at a doctor's visit or a even a pool outing. You're right, it will get tricky. Pay attention to women sometime and you'll notice that A & B cups under loose clothing are hardly visible at all. Compression shirts can further reduce their visibility but if this is a problem for you, NBE is NOT for you. NBE works and from what I've been told, it IS permanent
5. What do you guys do to keep your chest smooth and hair free? Shave? Shave The hair always seems to grow back quickly and gets all dotty, and red and then black spotted (the hair coming back in) which really must kill the effect visually. Very true. I shave as often as necessary - about every other day while taking my morning shower.
6. If it is not possible to have a temporary effect, what would you recommend if I wanted just subtle growth of the breast area and nipples. Enough for me to enjoy but not enough to be blatant to the rest of the world? Choose a method you like and go until your breasts reach the size you want. After you stop, you'll likely experience some shrinkage but you can repeat the process until you're happy with the result.

(27-10-2013, 02:48 PM)karren Wrote:  and nothings temporary when it comes to breasts growth...
Except when you use InstaBust, I hear.

1. I'd totally follow all of your leads if there was a way to NOT make it permanent. I'd love to enjoy the effects for a few months (even if only subtle growth), but then go back to "normal" since I would have to hide them from the general public. The winter months would be a perfect time. And maybe the wife would be okay if it was temporary.

If you want temporary, I suggest using breast forms.

2. Speaking of which, for those of you married or with serious girlfriends, do they know what you are doing? How are they possibly okay with it? My wife would kill me, and I'd say she would have a right to - because I'd be becoming something she didn't sign up for when we married.

I'm single. Even before pursuing NBE, I realized sharing the extent of my androgynous gender identity is crucial when the relationship gets serious. Considering the amount of breast development I achieved, the issue of disclosure is a moot point. Anyone who is intimate with me will quickly notice my developing breasts. Big Grin

3. For those of you with kids, do they know? How do you explain it?

I have no kids. If I did, it would depend on their age and maturity. Maybe you could start with explaining the difference between one's physical sex and gender identity?

4. After a point, you can't hide your new breasts. Certainly not at a doctor's visit or a even a pool outing. Aren't you embarrassed if you live as a guy?

More than one doctor has brought up the development of my new breasts. If you're too ashamed or embarrassed to reveal your breasts for a medical exam, I don't think NBE is for you. As far as swimming, I never enjoyed it even before I started NBE.

5. What do you guys do to keep your chest smooth and hair free? Shave? Wax? The hair always seems to grow back quickly and gets all dotty, and red and then black spotted (the hair coming back in) which really must kill the effect visually.

I didn't have a whole lot of chest hair to begin with. And the hair I do have, I go a lot of it lasered off. I still get some stray hairs around my areolas, but they're easily removed with a razor.

6. If it is not possible to have a temporary effect, what would you recommend if I wanted just subtle growth of the breast area and nipples. Enough for me to enjoy but not enough to be blatant to the rest of the world?

As I mentioned earlier, I think breasts forms are your best bet for having temporary breasts.

I like my nipples getting played with but they are so small! Is there any products that would focus on just this general area without messing up the rest of my body?

Perhaps a breast pump like the noogleberry might help in this regard, but I think it's uncertain what kind of results (if any) you may get with this.

I don't care if my skin gets a bit softer, but I don't want to lose all my muscle mass or have any mental tricks going on (the last thing I want is some switch in my head going off making me want to transition). Yes, when I'm enfemme, I want nothing more. But then I get it out of my system for a while and I'm fine and like the way I am. And I would never put my family through that. As it is I'm worried I'd want to keep going (you should see what happens when I start to tweeze my eyebrows)

I don't think pm or any other NBE herb makes you do something you don't really want to do. My opinion is if you don't want to transition, NBE herbs isn't going to change your feelings on that. The one possible exception though is if you have a deeply repressed transgender side, NBE herbs may help you to realize how much more genuine and happier you can be by living as your true self.

If it's any reassurance, consider my history with NBE. I've been on pm for 19 months. During some of that time, I was taking some rather high doses of pm. I'm fairly young and I have no spouse or children that would be adversely affected if I decided to transition. I have no sudden desire to transition. My goal has always been to achieve an androgynous appearance.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who took the time to answer my questions, in many cases with very personal information. I do appreciate it and there is a lot for me to think about here.

(29-10-2013, 03:04 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(27-10-2013, 02:48 PM)karren Wrote:  and nothings temporary when it comes to breasts growth...
Except when you use IntaBreast, I hear.

Oh? What do you know about it? I only saw it mentioned once on all the threads I've used.

Have you used it? Is it really safe and really temporary? I couldn't find anything for sale called instabreast but did find this place:
http://instantbreast.com/

Is that it? Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon