Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testicles.....

Okay, I have recently posted about me taking SP and Pm for a week, took a couple weeks off, then I just completed another week with PM only. I have only taken the recommended 1 pill a day(500mg) for the first week. I have already had some testicular shrinkage and loss of libido. Although i think i am progressing in growth rather fast, i am concerned about male function coming back.

I have read a lot of posts but am curious on others experiences of how soon male function stops and recovers with the start and ending of PM regimens. Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Hello,

To be honest, if you're concerned about maintaining your functionality, especially fertility, I think it would be best to avoid NBE. YMMV, but it may take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months before you experience a decline or recovery of functionality. If you want to grow breasts, I say be prepared for a continuing drop in functionality.

For me I noticed a change within a few weeks of taking pm. I'm not sure about testicle shrinkage, but a decline in libido was obvious to me. I can't remember the last time I had a morning or involuntary erection. Now after 16+ months of taking pm, my libido is merely a remnant of what it was during my pre-NBE days.

Here's a thread I recommend reading if you're curious about the long-term effects users have experienced with pm:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16279

Thanks Flame, I am not concerned about fertility at all. i am 40 years old and have a 16yo daughter. i am done! lol

You have been on herbs for quite some time, I actually have been lurking at all your progression posts. I understand the changes in genitalia, guess i will just have to see how it goes. I guess i am curious how people are sexually satisfied when/if functionality fades. Do people who have lost functionality still have orgasms?

(05-09-2013, 03:46 AM)wantingmore72 Wrote:  Thanks Flame, I am not concerned about fertility at all. i am 40 years old and have a 16yo daughter. i am done! lol

You have been on herbs for quite some time, I actually have been lurking at all your progression posts. I understand the changes in genitalia, guess i will just have to see how it goes. I guess i am curious how people are sexually satisfied when/if functionality fades. Do people who have lost functionality still have orgasms?

Yes. I have little desire for sexual stimulation of the penis now, but stimulation of the nipples and simultaneous stimultation of the penis works just as well.

In other words, in my experience, sexual stimulation still works, but you need to discover what works for you.

with me

Testicles shrank and libido sunk in weeks,

Then they went back too normal size and libido has been constantly high for last 2 months and getting growth

Seems everyone is different,

Think sfem says when she cuts down Pm all comes back very quickly,

Julie

Wantingmore,

Funny that you mention this, because this morning, I noticed that my testicles have shrunk, and that the length of my penis has deminished as well. I was quite alarmed. Then did some checking, and the erect size hasn't really deminished, so that's okay. The balls, I couldn't care less really (or the fertility) and my libido hasn't really suffered yet. Been three weeks on PM now. Hope this helps.

SS xx

Thanks for all the replies! I know I am a big noob with this stuff, and I have not tried anything of the sort before. So I am probably a little overly reactive to some changes. Glad you all are so open and willing!

I've actually I think gotten BIGGER testicles... Somehow.

My penis has shrunk but my testicles have not and actually seem to have enlarged somewhat. I just hope it's not something bad that I can't afford to go get taken care of.

As for libido... I never had one to lose and I've been learning all about an entirely new one.

For one thing my prostrate has gotten smaller.( a good thing)
My testicles have also shrunk and after about 3 days without relief they start
to ache. ( and no they have not turned blue yet)

Penis has shrunkSmile not to sure about the testes tho,what I have noticed is the unwanted erections have gone but still get a good longer lasting erection when we have sex especially if my wife plays with my new Breasts and more erect NipplesBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon