Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any Regrets

Hello Forum,
I am a long time Reader and just joined today. I feel like I know all the regulars on here. ( but you do not know me Yet) I have been well informed on here, curious, scared of the consequences of NBE and even jealous of all the successful NBE postings.
I myself am on a cautious journey, over the last year have been experimenting with massage and suction of the breast and nipples. While I didn't expect much it has brought about noticeable change. I wouldn't classify them as boobs but they changed from what they were. The biggest thing is nipples are always erect.
I am probably bringing up a question that has been asked before, if so I apologize.
What I am wondering, is how many people go through this without spouses knowing ? Or when they got results they realized they made a big mistake?
I am not trying to be negative because I think this forum is wonderful I am just curious.

Bg

Its a valid question

There was a very similar thread on Cheryl's breast talk

The coscencus was " no regrets"

Some just stopped when reached sizes they required

Just be cautious, but always tell your spouse

Julie

I can't speak for everyone but I'm pretty sure it would be a very high percentage of those of us with spouses or even significant others would tell you they have disclosed their intentions with that person. I can't think of too many times I've read about that "discussion" going badly if handled carefully and at pace that the significant other can handle but I'm sure it has happened. That's not to say that the NBE hopeful person always gets his wishes though. I STRONGLY advise you to pursue full disclosure with your spouse (if you have one) BEFORE pursuing NBE. Unless you're incredibly lucky, I can't imagine your spouse finding out what you're doing and being cool with the idea or the fact that you withheld something like that from her.

Not wanting to be hypocritical, my wife knew 60% when I STARTED NBE and, by the prompting of others here, I had fully disclosed within 6 weeks of starting. Thankfully she is on board but I don't recommend doing what I did. It didn't feel right.

Hello Big dreamer.

Welcome to the forum.

I agree with Doodlebug's statement in regards to the vast majority of members disclosing the desire to pursue NBE with their spouses. Unlike crossdressing, sooner or later your spouse will notice something is going on when your breasts start to bud along with other possible physical feminine changes. If you're serious about NBE and value the relationship you have with your spouse, I highly recommend you tell her upfront beforehand.

Without going into off topic issues, my only regret so-far is not having started years earlier Smile

(27-08-2013, 07:51 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Without going into off topic issues, my only regret so-far is not having started years earlier Smile

I was going to say the same thing!!

I will 3rd that.
I wish I would have started earlier too.
No regrets other than that so far.

Welcome aboard bigdreamer! My spouse knows and is accepting but not keen. I think she would object if she felt anyone knew but us. She just wouldn't want the complications in her life. Can't say I blame her.

Thanks everyone for the replies. While I would love to tell my wife, I feel it would be a disaster. Being with her almost 25 years I already know what the results would be. For those of you that have cooperative wives, that is awesome you are lucky. This does not stop me from pursuing NBE but may slow it down or make it more complicated and end results could have bad consequences.
My title says "Any regrets" I feel I am between a boob and a soft place. ( I like that better than a rock and a hard place) I have been struggling with this pretty much my whole life. If I could shake it off and say get real it would be great, but I cant stop thinking about it, and the older I get, the worse it gets. Probably from diminishing testosterone. So, no mater what happens there are going to be regrets one way or another I just have to decide.

I have a wife who does not understand the things that I do, and have lost friends and past-times because of it. I have not told my spouse what I am doing for this very reason, I already feel I left it late and should have started in my 20's, in fact had I known about NBE then I would have. I do not plan to get too big in any case, just knowing that they are there, and clearly boobs, not moobs is enough.

I do not regret my course of action, but do not recommend it to other people, you have to make your own decisions in life and live with the consequences. As I've said too many thing have been blocked for me in the past, but maybe like those above your partner may be more understanding.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon