Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Other feminization

I have grown my hair to my shoulders, shaved and trimmed pubic hair and legs, worked on depilitating chest and pubic hair, wear perfume and occasionally lipstick, but other than that am just a regular guy.

Re: Has anyone done anything besides the herbs to feminize?

Started regularly shaving chest hair (something I had never done) when first started taking PM. Now, it's just part of the routine. Using BackBlade for back when needed (not often). Will likely pursue laser for chest soon.

Daily consumption (both audio and video) of self suggestion material...most of which I edit for my particular interests (very picky about what I put into my head).

Started wearing more women's items at home (and sometimes out under my regular clothes). Part of that was simply getting very bored with what is available and supposedly acceptable for guys. Even with every day clothes, I've incorporated way more shades of pink.

(18-08-2013, 11:00 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Has anyone done anything besides the herbs to feminize? Such as grow your hair out, grow your finger nails, shaped your eyebrows or shaved like a gf?

I've been shaving more parts than I used too. This includes chest, legs and underarms. I do notice that the PM seems to slow hair growth, but just about once a week I do a total shave. It's a big pain in the butt right now.

I tried an epilator, and that was OK on my legs, but it was a mess on my chest. Not going to do that again.... Big Grin

(18-08-2013, 11:00 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Has anyone done anything besides the herbs to feminize? Such as grow your hair out, grow your finger nails, shaped your eyebrows or shaved like a gf?

I try growing my hair out, but as I'm follicly challenged in the middle, it just looks a mess. ( I'm hoping HRT and other options will help recover at least some of it. My finger nails are longer ( if I don't break them) and shaped more than the average male. I epelate ALL over, and keep my eyebrows shaped enough to pass on either mode.

FUN thread!!

Shave daily and brows.. Oh, my toes are painted tooTongue

Have dyed my hair for the past 5 months its currently a very golden blonde and cant remember what the natural colour should be - luckily seem to have got away with it so far - well no adverse comments anyway! I have also been growing it for the past 9 months although it seems to have got really thick rather than really long, but it is almost to my shoulders at the back - just need some more growth on the top, but my hair loss has definately reversed on top.

Have also recently trimmed and shaped my eyebrows with a nose hair trimmer - I really should pluck the hairs instead though.

Other than the above and getting waxed I havent done anything else other than taking much better care of my skin than I did - cleansing and moisturising twice a day.

I get male fail quite a lot so probably could push the boundaries a lot further - especially when clean shaven but havent built up the confidence yet with anything else!

Megan

My ass is larger hips larger belly smooth and smaller. I shave all over. I tan topless that really mae me look more fem.

I've worn my hair long off and on since I was a teenager. I wish I had just let it grow so it'd be really long now, rather than just shoulder length. Long hair isn't inherently feminine, there are some very masculine guys with long hair, though some balding guys with power try to make it seem as such...

I've been shaving and/or epilating most everything below the chin lately. It is hard to properly epilate or even get a close shave on forearms due to the lack of a third arm to be able to pull the skin tight. Any suggestions?

I also have been wearing my nails a bit long and with clear matte nail polish, and nice, filed, rounded edges. I've also been trimming my eyebrows towards a more arched shape. I also sometimes wear a little light eye makeup.

I have gotten my legs and arms waxed. It's not as painful as everyone says but the results are AWESOME! I have gotten you eyebrows thinned by threading and wax but not to the point they need were drawing lots of attention. And finally, I have gotten acrylic nails with only clear polish/no white tips. They look so natural and no one ever noticed I had them. They make your nails super strong and I like the sound they make while typing, love them!

[quote='BillyBoy_Delano' pid='186447' dateline='1468279800']
My ass is larger hips larger belly smooth and smaller. I shave all over. I tan topless that really mae me look more fem.
[/Post: #17RE: Other feminization
Massage
vacuum pump
Snake bites.
BO PM
Horny Goat Weed
With Maca Root
Macuna Pruriens
Polypodium Vulgare
Yohimbe Bark
Saw Palmetto
Muira Puama
Arginine