Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Other feminization

Has anyone done anything besides the herbs to feminize? Such as grow your hair out, grow your finger nails, shaped your eyebrows or shaved like a gf?
Music 

I mean gg.

I first started shaving my arm pits all the time and my legs two to three times per year, about 3 years ago. About a year ago, I started shaving legs, chest (and arm pits) all the time. I recently started grooming my eyebrows on the underside to have a bit of an arch and plucking the longer brow hairs. They don't look like rugged male brows but they don't look feminine either. Lastly my last hair cut was probably in late April. Previously I got it cut monthly but I am growing it out now. My plan is to go shoulder length and layer it nicely with a little wave. It will take about a year I suppose.

I'm not sure how my quite conservative family will respond. I'm a Christian and everyone close to me knows it so I'm going to try to make light of it by saying, "Jesus had long hair so I thought I'd try it". Or, "I thought I'd grow it out while I still can" ...It could get interesting but it's something I really need to do for myself. I sure hope it goes well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(18-08-2013, 11:00 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Has anyone done anything besides the herbs to feminize? Such as grow your hair out, grow your finger nails, shaped your eyebrows or shaved like a gf?

Except for when I shaved my head in protest in `89, my hair's been long for decades, I've tried nail polish a few times, I'm not sure I like it. It feels like it's being absorbed into my body and I can feel something slightly odd going up my arms on the inside. I've tried make-up a couple of times, but, not being much of a good artist, I can't do it very well, and I don't much like a the greasy feeling of lipstick on my lips. I wear pantyhose when I get the urge, I have girl panties that I wear under my guy clothes when I just happen to take them off the clothes line. I have lots of skirts, tights, leotards, pantyhose and bras. I wear a bra almost every night, all night and sometimes all day and, when possible (like now), put huge D cup inserts into it. Yesterday I shaved my legs for the first time in months. I used to shave `em at least once a week when I was in the band and had gigs to play because, when I'm on stage, I wear pantyhose or tights, a leotard, and a short skater skirt. My fans are disappointed if I play a gig in anything but a skirt. About 2 years ago, I shaved my pits a few times and it BURNS!!!!!!! I thought that, after a few times, the pain would go away, but it didn't. :-( Also, when I'm alone, and especially when I masturbate or pee, I refer to myself as a girl and I refer to my genitalia in the female form. I've also been carrying a shoulder bag style purse everywhere I go for the past 20-some years.

(18-08-2013, 11:00 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Has anyone done anything besides the herbs to feminize?

Most of my efforts have been directed towards lasering my facial and chest hair. One of my longtime goals has been not needing to shave my face ever again. I shave my armpits when needed. I shave my legs a few times a year.

for the past year or so I've shaved my chest and shave my legs once a week.
I've started wearing a very light pink nail polish, which has the side effect of my joy biting my nails, lol.
sadly it's way too late for me to ever have the long hair.

julie

(19-08-2013, 04:36 PM)julie_txcd Wrote:  for the past year or so I've shaved my chest and shave my legs once a week.
I've started wearing a very light pink nail polish, which has the side effect of my joy biting my nails, lol.
sadly it's way too late for me to ever have the long hair.

julie

Never say never, Julie!! They can regrow the silica in your ears, how much longer can it be before they can regrow the hair on your head, too?

I've forgot to mention, I also run a mower through the south 40 from time to time, too. It's been a few years, really, but, I started again, this time, regularly, about a month or so ago.

I keep my body from Neck down as hair free as possible Hate body hair,fortunately my wife loves me hair free and even helps choose girly clothes would love to thin and shape my eyebrows but work in a very male environment so it would be noticed I think, Our Avon lady is used to me ordering make up BlushOh and I dress fully at least twice a week.

(20-08-2013, 01:54 AM)chrissymarch Wrote:  I keep my body from Neck down as hair free as possible Hate body hair,fortunately my wife loves me hair free and even helps choose girly clothes would love to thin and shape my eyebrows but work in a very male environment so it would be noticed I think, Our Avon lady is used to me ordering make up BlushOh and I dress fully at least twice a week.

Sometime in the past 20-some years, I started growing hair on my back and shoulders!! I'm not going to bother with any of it, even the stuff I CAN reach on my chest, until I can afford to have it waxed or lasered. I want to get my plonker done, too, because the shit's growing ON it, not just around it!! MAJOR drag if I need to wear a rubber!! And, to shave it, I'm in GREAT risk of the razor knicking my skin and causing it to bleed and burn!! That's an ELECTRIC razor!! So, the part of the hair that's most in the way can't even be dealt with by ME. :-( I'd LOVE to see my chest hairless!! I want to see how big the girls REALLY are. The hair distorts the actual size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon