Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast growth after 60 hours on Fenugreek extract

(07-08-2013, 07:05 AM)cindy23 Wrote:  ----------------------------------------------
I would love to only use one name- it would make things much simpler.
But if i use one name all my posting is flamed- in an attempt to drive me off this site.

All my posts are badmouthed they want me banned.
------------------------------------------
freedom doesn't come easily one needs to fight and suffer before one can be free to speak freely , worship any way they choose, ride anywhere on the bus ( Not only in the back ).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone wants to argue and bicker with me- do it thru private message- take it off line.
stop disturbing this discussion group with all this chatter!

I will be more then happy to curse you off line-

Get help.

(07-08-2013, 08:45 AM)MissC Wrote:  Nor is is your lighting LED. The color temp is wrong for that.
Actually, LED lighting can be any color temperature, and/or his camera's white balance may not be correct. So it isn't possible to tell from the photo whether he actually has LED lighting.

(07-08-2013, 02:48 PM)Bawb Wrote:  
(07-08-2013, 08:45 AM)MissC Wrote:  Nor is is your lighting LED. The color temp is wrong for that.
Actually, LED lighting can be any color temperature, and/or his camera's white balance may not be correct. So it isn't possible to tell from the photo whether he actually has LED lighting.

I thought that part sounded off. The rest of what MissC said is spot on though... Honestly my knowledge of actually TAKING photos is much less than of editing them. I pretty much just want my camera's to just work.

That said... The only possible editing done to that latest photo was a resizing and cropping... There are no other editing marks... However, curiously the photo, while bearing some resemblance to earlier ones, has a few things "off" about the individual pictured compared to earlier ones. Anyone else notice that? I honestly don't think it's the same person. I don't know if OSB's been lifting other photo's from the start or if just this one's been lifted from somewhere, but yeah... I DEFINITELY don't think this last photo is the same person. And who knows what photo's if any are actually OSB!

Since no one really seems to trust OSB and I actually have one of those coffee maker things even though I don t drink coffee (omg I know, a Brazilian that doesn't drink coffee!!!!!:/) I'm going to try this myself and report back but with the herbs I am currently taking (FG, RC, SP) at the dosage I am currently taking. I am female so I don't take very high dosage. I'll try it for 30 hours. Maybe longer if I get any results. This is basically just see if his theory of "removing toxins" works.

(10-08-2013, 05:51 AM)DreamingBIG Wrote:  Since no one really seems to trust OSB and I actually have one of those coffee maker things even though I don t drink coffee (omg I know, a Brazilian that doesn't drink coffee!!!!!:/) I'm going to try this myself and report back but with the herbs I am currently taking (FG, RC, SP) at the dosage I am currently taking. I am female so I don't take very high dosage. I'll try it for 30 hours. Maybe longer if I get any results. This is basically just see if his theory of "removing toxins" works.
-----------------------------------

thank you.

always look for the persons motive and Intent -- for whatever they say or do.

Hello there, looks impressive, however you say "never take fenigreek again- its of no value to you." Some cultures use a lot of Fenugreek in foods, would you there fore have to stop eating Indian cuisine, I know it sounds nieve but the herb does retain its properties through cooking, I rather not have to forgo a curry every now and then Because I've done this.

Are the effects permanent or temporary, I thought that fenugreek swelling was just temporary?

Oh, can this be brewed with out a coffee maker, say in a pot on a hob after grinding the seeds?

(10-08-2013, 10:18 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Hello there, looks impressive, however you say "never take fenigreek again- its of no value to you." Some cultures use a lot of Fenugreek in foods, would you there fore have to stop eating Indian cuisine, I know it sounds nieve but the herb does retain its properties through cooking, I rather not have to forgo a curry every now and then Because I've done this.

Are the effects permanent or temporary, I thought that fenugreek swelling was just temporary?

Oh, can this be brewed with out a coffee maker, say in a pot on a hob after grinding the seeds?
-----------------------------------------
At the extremely high dose level's i took it, it appears to be permanent! large firm hairy tits. I can never take off my shirt!

for my test i was taking 2.5 grams( a very large amount ) every 6 hours.
And by adding it to boiling water it put the chemical that was similar to estrogen into an ionic compound that would bypass digestion. - when powdered Fenugreek reaches the digestive system most of the estrogen is lost. -here none is lost.

I was probably getting a thousands times the estrogen you would get by using it to flavor foods. and you consume a very small amount once a day!

India is a beautiful country with fascinating history a marvelous people, Consider yourself blessed not to have been born in the USA as a slave to consumerism. Everyone here are ZOMBIES who live only to buy things. They love things and hate each other.

Your statement that it has been consumed by millions of people over thousands of years testifies to its safety- which is the main reason i decided to test it first.

always remember the statement - SAFETY FIRST- you only have one body and one life and you have the responsibility to your love-ones to stay healthy. and care for them as long as you can.

I did not decide to test PM as other people have reported that it is extremely dangerous.
and had highly addictive properties.
you could never consume enough Fenugreek to grow tits.
unless you were imprisoned in a harem and force fed it --lol
Which as you probably know is how it was used to first grow breasts.
Damn 400 women with big tits all in the same room! i have seen heaven- all for the sexual pleasure of one big fat ugly old bastard!
Will i be arrested for insulting the king.
It was used thousands of years ago to increase the milk supply of women.
When you were a young boy did you read the story's of Sherlock Holmes?
If i failed to answer your question, because of my poor writing / communication ability please ask again whatever i did now answer clearly.

(10-08-2013, 11:56 AM)onesexybitch Wrote:  And by adding it to boiling water it put the chemical that was similar to estrogen into an ionic compound that would bypass digestion. - when powdered Fenugreek reaches the digestive system most of the estrogen is lost. -here none is lost.

I was probably getting a thousands times the estrogen you would get by using it to flavor foods. and you consume a very small amount once a day!

(10-08-2013, 11:56 AM)onesexybitch Wrote:  It was used thousands of years ago to increase the milk supply of women.

You do realize these are basically mutually exclusive properties? Fenugreek has been very well studied and found to contain absolutely NO phytoestrogens to begin with.

And if it did have a lot of estrogens the last thing it'd do is increase women's breast milk. Estrogen is antagonistic to prolactin, which is the bodies natural galactagogue.

What it DOES contain is something that acts in a way to increase the excretion of prolactin, a compound that behaves similarly to progesterone (aka progestin) and a compound or group of compounds that somehow act in an adaptogenic way to shut off certain of the negative feedback loops in the body.

So if it actually did work, it did so because of the progestin and prolactin and IF estrogen, it was your bodies own natural estrogen somehow being made to be produced more. Perhaps in response to the prolactin surge? Since estrogen and prolactin are antagonistic, perhaps the body might increase estrogen in response to an unexpected sudden prolactin surge. Remember, in nature prolactin NEVER surges, it slowly rises during pregnancy until it reaches a very high level where it stays until the mother stops nursing.

It also slowly rises and falls every single cycle in a woman's menstrual cycle, with the peak on ovulation day.

(10-08-2013, 12:08 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(10-08-2013, 11:56 AM)onesexybitch Wrote:  And by adding it to boiling water it put the chemical that was similar to estrogen into an ionic compound that would bypass digestion. - when powdered Fenugreek reaches the digestive system most of the estrogen is lost. -here none is lost.

(10-08-2013, 11:56 AM)onesexybitch Wrote:  It was used thousands of years ago to increase the milk supply of women.

You do realize these are basically mutually exclusive properties? Fenugreek has been very well studied and found to contain absolutely NO phytoestrogens to begin with.

And if it did have a lot of estrogens the last thing it'd do is increase women's breast milk. Estrogen is antagonistic to prolactin, which is the bodies natural galactagogue.

What it DOES contain is something that acts in a way to increase the excretion of prolactin, a compound that behaves similarly to progesterone (aka progestin) and a compound or group of compounds that somehow act in an adaptogenic way to shut off certain of the negative feedback loops in the body.

So if it actually did work, it did so because of the progestin and prolactin and IF estrogen, it was your bodies own natural estrogen somehow being made to be produced more. Perhaps in response to the prolactin surge? Since estrogen and prolactin are antagonistic, perhaps the body might increase estrogen in response to an unexpected sudden prolactin surge. Remember, in nature prolactin NEVER surges, it slowly rises during pregnancy until it reaches a very high level where it stays until the mother stops nursing.

It also slowly rises and falls every single cycle in a woman's menstrual cycle, with the peak on ovulation day.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The only way to know anything is thru the the process of testing.
someone runs a test posts his results and then someone else duplicates the test and finds if the first tester is right or wrong.

stating someone else's opinion is not science!

Only facts speak only facts can be true and facts are what i seek not some one who has posted a paper of lies to sell a product.

double bind testing YES copying a advertisement NO

(10-08-2013, 10:18 AM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Hello there, looks impressive, however you say "never take fenigreek again- its of no value to you." Some cultures use a lot of Fenugreek in foods, would you there fore have to stop eating Indian cuisine, I know it sounds nieve but the herb does retain its properties through cooking, I rather not have to forgo a curry every now and then Because I've done this.

Good luck never taking fenugreek again. It is a primary ingredient in many artificial syrups, particularly the ones that are supposed to be similar in flavour and smell to maple syrup. The chemical in fenugreek which causes the maple smell (sotolon) is the source of the maple aroma that occasionally drifts over New York City from a factory in New Jersey that uses that chemical. It is also used a lot in cooking, and is found in sauces and curries. I have found Fenugreek to have a positive effect on IBS. Not a big effect, but a positive one nonetheless. I don't take it all the time though, because I can't imagine a bigger nuisance to me than lactation. Fenugreek-induced swelling is temporary. Toxins? Only in OSB's demented mind. If you want to actually learn something about FG, add OSB to your ignore list, then start somewhere like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenugreek

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon