Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast growth after 60 hours on Fenugreek extract

(04-08-2013, 04:30 AM)MissC Wrote:  
(04-08-2013, 02:38 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I thought I MIGHT have seen some editing marks on earlier pics, or maybe they weren't even OSB... but this newest pic proves it to me. Someone got a bit hasty. Maybe they didn't think anyone here would spot it? Or maybe they were just so hasty they didn't even spot it themselves...

That is an awfully blurry photo for a high-end 17-megapixel camera, ain't it? Wink

I had an old 5-MP Rebel for a while. I couldn't have taken photos that bad if I tried, and it didn't even have all the whiz-bang stuff like image stabilization that today's cameras do.

I think I'd like to see a clearly focused photo, compressed only enough to upload here... wouldn't you?
---------------------------------------------

-believe what you wish-
I don't care what any one thinks.
nor do i care what my photo's look like- there blurry probably because i took them thru a mirror? i don't know and i don't care enough to find out.
I am trying to help- if someone doesn't want my help- fine.

I will only respond to serious questions.
I always welcome comments and recommendations.

If I had been smarter I'd've saved locally the first version you posted of the latest pic. Which I would have then blown up with the two tell-tale spots clearly indicated.

I would have also then taken the latest and blown that up with the same two spots now without the tell-tale signs still clearly indicated... Indicating primarily the now lack of what had previously been present.

I wouldn't then even HAVE to try to explain the nitty-gritty of why I can STILL tell it's been edited. But I'm not going to anyways, because I REALLY don't think I could manage in a way that wouldn't make everyone else's eyes glaze over except if we have another trained photo-editor on the boards.

Clearly, however, OSB HAS had at least some training and practice in photo editing. And that was a VERY quick fix for how well applied it was. I had very little to go on with earlier pics, just a general feeling that something just wasn't QUITE right in those pics. And this latest version of this latest one I'd've had a tough time with too had I not already seen what I'd already saw and therefore knew EXACTLY where to concentrate my eyes.

OSB is a VERY skilled troll... But a troll nonetheless. And at some point WILL slip again. And next time I'll be ready.

There IS a phenomenon called breast hypertrophy, in which one or both breasts grows very rapidly - on the order of a cup size in a few days. Most cases are associated with pregnancy, but not all.

I wonder about the report of a "hard mass". It seems from the report that it's the entire breast? That's not how real breasts work. Real breasts are partly fat, partly mammary glands. The latter could be described as "hard" (certainly harder than the fat they're in, but do NOT squeeze them to find out how hard they are!) and are sort of distributed around in the fat, connected to the nipple by milk ducts.

The non-hardness of the fat is what gives the breast its overall squishyness, and is why push-up, push-together, etc., bras can do what they do.

One huge hard mass sounds more like an implant Wink And about as desirable.

(04-08-2013, 08:49 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  There IS a phenomenon called breast hypertrophy, in which one or both breasts grows very rapidly - on the order of a cup size in a few days. Most cases are associated with pregnancy, but not all.

I wonder about the report of a "hard mass". It seems from the report that it's the entire breast? That's not how real breasts work. Real breasts are partly fat, partly mammary glands. The latter could be described as "hard" (certainly harder than the fat they're in, but do NOT squeeze them to find out how hard they are!) and are sort of distributed around in the fat, connected to the nipple by milk ducts.

The non-hardness of the fat is what gives the breast its overall squishyness, and is why push-up, push-together, etc., bras can do what they do.

One huge hard mass sounds more like an implant Wink And about as desirable.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for trying to help me figure this out.
Your input is much appreciated.

the problem is hypertrophy of the breast.
what caused it?
is it breast or some kind of tumor?

You indicate that it most commonly occurs during pregnancy?
That indicates to me its triggered by a estrogen spike? which something in the breast over reacts to. I need to find out what kind of cells makeup that growth?

And like you indicate the real breast is composed mostly of two types of tissue-

I have a males body which has never seen estrogen, and this growth occurred within days of a massive estrogen dose which was self administered.

I am able to monitor the breast ( over time ) and eventually figure should it out?

The area under the nipple, and the bottom of the breast feels like fat? and on to of the chest a hard mass.

There is too much Skin fat in the way for a good examination. I am on a crash diet, and i will be able to examine it better once all this fat is out of the way- at a pound a day that will be in two months.

The right breast grew at 1/2 the rate of the left breast, both grew at the same time and both stopped growing once i stopped taking the drug.

I don't know what it really is?

I am of the mind set- that nothing is ever known for sure-
Nothing is absolutely true of false - its always unknown.
Only mathematics can be proven.

deleted duplicate

Update

breasts very slightly bigger.
Much firmer.
appears to have been something growing from the left nipple to the firm mass on top of the rib cage?left nipple very slightly tender?
-------------------------------------------
Original Fenugreek seed powder never appeared to have addictive properties , nor change brain function.--

It appears that this process did remove its toxins.
And increased it effectiveness by its estrogen not being destroyed by the digestion process. ( it bypassed digestion)
-----------------------------------------------------
What is needed is people who are willing to test other breast building plants, with there toxins removed, so we can find the best plant for growing breasts. plants with the least negative side effects.
feneugreek seed powder also needs to be tested again.

PM test is in progress -and she is doing a fantastic job once that test is finished then someone else might want to try it.

It will be fun- report to the group every 12 hours, symptoms, problems lack of any growth. or if there is growth.

Presently you are consuming these plants , without anyone monitoring you. here you will have guidance support. and help if you run into problems.

Update

cindy23, or osb, or whatever account name you sign up next, please stop signing up new accounts. Stay with one. It is rude to make it such a nuisance for people to filter your posts. I am uninterested in a spitting contest with you, but saying you changed your username when what you actually did is sign up a new account is disingenuous at best. It is however in keeping with the rest of what you post. Dodgy

(07-08-2013, 05:46 AM)sfem Wrote:  cindy23, or osb, or whatever account name you sign up next, please stop signing up new accounts. Stay with one. It is rude to make it such a nuisance for people to filter your posts. I am uninterested in a spitting contest with you, but saying you changed your username when what you actually did is sign up a new account is disingenuous at best. It is however in keeping with the rest of what you post. Dodgy
----------------------------------------------
I would love to only use one name- it would make things much simpler.
But if i use one name all my posting is flamed- in an attempt to drive me off this site.

All my posts are badmouthed they want me banned.
------------------------------------------
freedom doesn't come easily one needs to fight and suffer before one can be free to speak freely , worship any way they choose, ride anywhere on the bus ( Not only in the back ).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If someone wants to argue and bicker with me- do it thru private message- take it off line.
stop disturbing this discussion group with all this chatter!

I will be more then happy to curse you off line-

(07-08-2013, 12:50 AM)cindy23 Wrote:  Just took picture- led lighting, 17 mega pixel camera cropped to make it under 500 kb. pointed camera into mirror.

That's not a mirror shot. The background is way too closely detailed, and clearly too close, to be 2x distance.

Nor is is your lighting LED. The color temp is wrong for that.

Ah, and one more little detail... 17MP would show every one of your moob hairs, in vivid detail (ick). Even cropped. Cropping does not remove detail. Cropping and resolution are not mutually exclusive. Even a 17 MP pic, compressed in JPEG or PNG to fit on this forum, would not lose that much detail.

Do you think we're stupid or something?

My late uncle taught me that it's one thing to bullshit people... but you'd best be good at it. You, sir, are not.

So... whatever, or whoever you are... I don't really care. Whether there's truth to your overall story is irrelevant. The simple fact is, the bit of your post above that I quoted, coupled with the picture you posted, makes you a liar. (Not to mention, an illiterate, judging by your writing... but that's another story.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon