Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A measure of progress?

I have always had difficulty with tape measures, both in getting consistent measurements around my rib cage (exactly how tight should the tape be for each measurement?) and in making any sense of the measurements when I do get them, although my current bust measurement is about 45".

This morning I tried something a bit different. I haven't worked out how to interpret the results and, obviously, I don't have any comparative figures to check against. I would be very interested if some of you, with differing degrees of development, would make and post the results for yourselves of the following very simple measurement set.

Simply measure the distance between the centres of the tips of your nipples when standing straight up (you, not just the nipples), when bent over forwards to bring the front of your chest parallel to the ground, and when lying flat on your back. My measurements were 10", 7" and 10.5" respectively. So they come quite a lot closer together when allowed to hang down, but only a little further apart when gravity acts in the opposite direction. Before I had any development, I think I would have expected all three measurements to be much the same, and with more growth to spread out further?

Any thoughts on this?

No ideas really... For sake of participation, I'm an A/AA and my measures are 8", 7.5" and 8".

11, 10, 11. Are we trying to measure firmness or something?

8", 7.5, 8".

I thought it'd be less than that, on all three numbers. Oh well.

i have 10.5-9-10.5 if that helps not sure

I am 11" 7" and 12 1/2 " ... Wow. I have been on PM for a year and 3 months now. I am wondering how large busted I will become!

Thank you for all the replies. I'm not quite certain how to interpret them. Sfem, you may be right that it is a measure of firmness, but I think that it is also a measurement of mobility relative to the chest wall and to an extent size (which is encouraging because I thought mine were rather small). I suspect that those with little spread in numbers may tend to have smallish pert breasts with little mobility. As to mobility, I wonder if this is a benefit(?) of massage, which may tend to stretch the ligaments locating the breasts?

(22-07-2013, 02:07 PM)AnnabelP Wrote:  Thank you for all the replies. I'm not quite certain how to interpret them. Sfem, you may be right that it is a measure of firmness, but I think that it is also a measurement of mobility relative to the chest wall and to an extent size (which is encouraging because I thought mine were rather small). I suspect that those with little spread in numbers may tend to have smallish pert breasts with little mobility. As to mobility, I wonder if this is a benefit(?) of massage, which may tend to stretch the ligaments locating the breasts?

I like pert. I don't necessarily like smallish. LOL.

I know I'm small right now... Though part of me wonders how much of that is due to my highly restrictive dieting trying to get my figure trimmed.

But I definitely want them to stay pert, no matter how big they get.

My measurements are 10.25, 8.25, 10.

It would have been interesting to take these measurements before starting NBE to see how much they've changed.

Hm...7.5,7,8...guess this shows me exactly how much boob slides to my armpit whilst on my back LMFAO. I definitely think a matching first and third number imply firmness. But the actual number's value in relation to breast size would vary depending on how wide set the breasts in question are...or that's how its working out in my mind at least.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon