Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A strange thing happened

Wow. I actually hadn't though of myself as having a girl face. I guess I was wrong. And yeah, I'm sure the shoulder hair probably has a lot to do with it, too.

Now I'm actually more confused than when I started, though, considering how easily my breasts came in compared to what is "normal" for male growth, and now a girl face, too.

Have you had laser or electrolysis done? Just curious.

Etna

What it means is

"you would be a stunner"

Julie

Um, you're already a gorgeous girl ...

At least you look so! Wink

You really should define the image as an avatar, and then show a pretty face!

My wife does not believe that you're not (be a) woman until nowWink

you call that androgynous? Smile I see only female.

(16-07-2013, 11:59 PM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  Now I'm actually more confused than when I started, though, considering how easily my breasts came in compared to what is "normal" for male growth, and now a girl face, too.

Oh no, I was afraid of that. I thought I remembered you saying you were fine being androgynous with no desire to present as female. I really think you could present whichever way you want so i think you should do what you feel like and don't start rethinking things. Honestly, I'd love to have that "either way" look.

Well, I, for one, have in my time dated girls that were not as attractive as you. :-)

Ha indeed

Me too many, especially after 8 pints

Julie

(17-07-2013, 01:15 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Have you had laser or electrolysis done? Just curious.
No. Like I said, other than the weight loss and NBE, I have done no feminizing at all. I shave my face after (or sometimes still in) a shower so that the hot water softens up the hairs and skin for a closer cut.
(17-07-2013, 07:52 AM)annam Wrote:  Um, you're already a gorgeous girl ...

At least you look so! Wink

You really should define the image as an avatar, and then show a pretty face!

My wife does not believe that you're not (be a) woman until nowWink
Thanks, I don't, I'll consider it, and fun... if I could defy a real woman, wow.
(17-07-2013, 05:00 PM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Oh no, I was afraid of that. I thought I remembered you saying you were fine being androgynous with no desire to present as female. I really think you could present whichever way you want so i think you should do what you feel like and don't start rethinking things. Honestly, I'd love to have that "either way" look.
I am fine being me, and have no desire to present as anything other than who I am. If other people get confused by it, that's their problem, not mine. I'm not rethinking. I chose the wrong word in "confused"... it should have been something more like "intrigued", but even that isn't exactly right.

(18-07-2013, 02:02 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I am fine being me, and have no desire to present as anything other than who I am. If other people get confused by it, that's their problem, not mine. I'm not rethinking. I chose the wrong word in "confused"... it should have been something more like "intrigued", but even that isn't exactly right.

I think I know exactly what you mean. I mean. I know I'm a woman, no matter what... But my quirky anatomy sure has me wondering just how true that might actually be... Or not. As in. Is it ONLY in my grey matter... or is there something genetic and perhaps even anatomical to it?

I feel things happening in places I shouldn't have places for things to happen. And that confuses the heck out of me.

But what gender I am? I'm female. Period. It's the physical stuff that's confusing.

As for you... clearly you see yourself as some "other" gender. Which is totally cool. And interesting. I don't get it, but, there's lots of people who don't get it with me either.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon