Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how PM effect blood test?

Since PM is not real estrogen so if I request a blood test in hormone level, how PM effect the result?

(06-04-2013, 04:28 PM)andielee Wrote:  Since PM is not real estrogen so if I request a blood test in hormone level, how PM effect the result?

PM does not directly show up in blood tests, at least it didn't for me. My Estridiol levels were normal for a genetic male. However, I have something very odd showing with my testosterone levels (which may or may not be related to the PM). Hence I would be interested in knowing how your results come back (to see if you have a similar issue).

Misty

(06-04-2013, 05:32 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(06-04-2013, 04:28 PM)andielee Wrote:  Since PM is not real estrogen so if I request a blood test in hormone level, how PM effect the result?

PM does not directly show up in blood tests, at least it didn't for me. My Estridiol levels were normal for a genetic male. However, I have something very odd showing with my testosterone levels (which may or may not be related to the PM). Hence I would be interested in knowing how your results come back (to see if you have a similar issue).

Misty

See my blood test result at http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14820

to Misty

currently I do not have blood work coming up but want to prepare for it in case it come out from my doctor[/u]

to horseboy

is prolactin is normal in hormone test? is there any reason cause the prolactin raise? and what is the normal male range for prolactin?

what is your doctor recommand when he find out prolactin level too high

(06-04-2013, 06:14 PM)andielee Wrote:  currently I do not have blood work coming up but want to prepare for it in case it come out from my doctor[/u]

If you take pm long enough, your doctor is going to find out, if not from bloodwork than from your breast development.

Excluding the possibility your breast development is being caused by a malignant tumor or something, I think what your doctor does largely depends on you. If you tell your doctor you're really embarrassed about your breast development, your doctor will check out what are your viable options to stop and possibly reverse your breast development. If on the other hand you tell your doctor you're not bothered by your breast development, your doctor probably won't go any further.

(06-04-2013, 06:06 PM)horseboy Wrote:  See my blood test result at http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14820

I'm afraid I don't understand the numbers you posted. There are no units and the number for testosterone seems pretty odd. Do you have more detail?

Thanks...

Misty

(07-04-2013, 04:34 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(06-04-2013, 06:06 PM)horseboy Wrote:  See my blood test result at http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14820

I'm afraid I don't understand the numbers you posted. There are no units and the number for testosterone seems pretty odd. Do you have more detail?

Thanks...

Misty

Im sorry, I lost the papers form my doctor Sad I cant find them anywhere. But I remember that lowest level of T is 4 (I had 0,4) for male, and prolactin about a half of my number for female!

(07-04-2013, 06:52 PM)horseboy Wrote:  Im sorry, I lost the papers form my doctor Sad I cant find them anywhere. But I remember that lowest level of T is 4 (I had 0,4) for male, and prolactin about a half of my number for female!

Do you happen to have an online patient account with your doctor's hospital? If so, you may be able to retrieve your blood work numbers from there.

horseboy:

What is the doctor instruction after he/she found you have high level prolactin?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon