Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol R1 perhaps too strong?

Is anybody else having a hard time ingesting Ainterol PM R1? I am getting extreme sugar crashing and disorientation after taking 1x 500mg capsule :| When I first started taking PM (pre-r1) I wasn't having that problem until much higher doses.

I'm curious if anybody else has had a similar problem -- I'm considering breaking open the capsules I have left for my r1 batch and maybe trying 100mg increments, and then ordering powder in bulk if it works.

It could also be that you've built up somewhat of an intolerance. Have you been taking any breaks at all?

Do you always take it with a calcium supplement? Ever? Never?

How quickly after taking a pill do you eat/drink something caloric, preferably with carbs? Do you take it directly WITH something that fits this description?

(06-03-2013, 11:41 PM)dargona Wrote:  Is anybody else having a hard time ingesting Ainterol PM R1? I am getting extreme sugar crashing and disorientation after taking 1x 500mg capsule :| When I first started taking PM (pre-r1) I wasn't having that problem until much higher doses.

No, I'm not having this program. I've always been taking Ainterol PM R1, so I don't know how that compares with the pre-R1 version.

How long have you been having this problem? Could it be you got a bad batch of pm?

Well I had stopped taking it for a year, and I've tried starting back up with this R1 a few times but each time the side effects are messed up. Yesterday I took it after eating.. or I generally take them with food and if my sugar is dropping I would hate to see what happens when I take it on an empty stomach.

As for with milk/calcium .. no I don't always do that but it usually takes about 3 hours after taking it when I get this disorientation feeling

edit: I usually try to take it with my saw palmetto and daily multi-vitamin. I generally use almond milk or milk if I have it available but some times I just take it with juice/water.

(06-03-2013, 11:53 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(06-03-2013, 11:41 PM)dargona Wrote:  Is anybody else having a hard time ingesting Ainterol PM R1? I am getting extreme sugar crashing and disorientation after taking 1x 500mg capsule :| When I first started taking PM (pre-r1) I wasn't having that problem until much higher doses.

No, I'm not having this program. I've always been taking Ainterol PM R1, so I don't know how that compares with the pre-R1 version.

How long have you been having this problem? Could it be you got a bad batch of pm?

Eh, I hadn't taken any PM for probably a month when I took a capsule yesterday and within 3 hours the side effects came rushing in. I had been symptom free since the last time I took PM so I'm pretty sure it's the PM at this point in some way.

(06-03-2013, 11:53 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  How long have you been having this problem? Could it be you got a bad batch of pm?

This ^ is also a pretty good possibility.

Taking it with JUST water is never a good idea. And you really ought to be eating again well before 3 hours after. I eat small amounts often. It's what's best for you.

Start taking the extract. You won't go back lol.

The pills and powder were both giving me headaches and upset stomach. Don't have either problem with the extract.

(07-03-2013, 12:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Start taking the extract. You won't go back lol

Is it because of the taste or is there something else you like about the extract form?

(07-03-2013, 12:05 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(06-03-2013, 11:53 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  How long have you been having this problem? Could it be you got a bad batch of pm?

This ^ is also a pretty good possibility.

Taking it with JUST water is never a good idea. And you really ought to be eating again well before 3 hours after. I eat small amounts often. It's what's best for you.

It is possible the bottle is perhaps bad.. but as for eating I already do eat several small portions throughout the day. I just find it odd that I'm only getting these symptoms from PM the past few attempts that I've made to start again. I'll open up a different bottle and see what happens I suppose.

(07-03-2013, 12:16 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(07-03-2013, 12:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Start taking the extract. You won't go back lol

Is it because of the taste or is there something else you like about the extract form?

The taste is actually the worst thing you could imagine. Check my edit ;p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon