Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol R1 vs Ainterol powder

I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a difference between the R1 version an de powder that Ainteroll sells?
I'm currently using the capsules, but it seems the bulk is much cheaper is it?

Another thing I was wondering about is the PM extract that they are selling. Anyone having experience with that?
thankx!

Hello.

(08-04-2013, 10:33 AM)Hanah.k Wrote:  I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a difference between the R1 version an de powder that Ainteroll sells? I'm currently using the capsules, but it seems the bulk is much cheaper is it?

Some people seem to have fewer side-effects with the powder than the capsules.

True, the powder is cheaper than the capsules. However, you don't have to measure out the capsules, nor have to mix it with a beverage. I find the latter to be especially convenient when I'm away from home for awhile.

(08-04-2013, 10:33 AM)Hanah.k Wrote:  Another thing I was wondering about is the PM extract that they are selling. Anyone having experience with that? thankx!

Yes, I know a few members are currently using the extract form of pm. I recommend doing a search of the boards to get more details on the extract form.

(08-04-2013, 01:47 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello.

(08-04-2013, 10:33 AM)Hanah.k Wrote:  I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a difference between the R1 version an de powder that Ainteroll sells? I'm currently using the capsules, but it seems the bulk is much cheaper is it?

Some people seem to have fewer side-effects with the powder than the capsules.

True, the powder is cheaper than the capsules. However, you don't have to measure out the capsules, nor have to mix it with a beverage. I find the latter to be especially convenient when I'm away from home for awhile.

(08-04-2013, 10:33 AM)Hanah.k Wrote:  Another thing I was wondering about is the PM extract that they are selling. Anyone having experience with that? thankx!

Yes, I know a few members are currently using the extract form of pm. I recommend doing a search of the boards to get more details on the extract form.

Thanks for the reply! As for now I'm quite happy with the R1, no side effects at all.

Perhaps the difference in noticing side effects has something to do with dosing differences or even positive thinking. Does Ainterol make any claims about there being any difference between the two packagings of the product?

(09-04-2013, 01:06 PM)sfem Wrote:  Does Ainterol make any claims about there being any difference between the two packagings of the product?

Ainterol doesn't say much. There is R1 powder, R4 powder (both with identical dosing that matches the capsule dosing), and extract powder which seems to be roughly 7 times as strong as the R1 or R4 powder. The only claim they make is the powder can be shipped to countries that don't allow the capsules.

(09-04-2013, 02:47 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  
(09-04-2013, 01:06 PM)sfem Wrote:  Does Ainterol make any claims about there being any difference between the two packagings of the product?

Ainterol doesn't say much. There is R1 powder, R4 powder (both with identical dosing that matches the capsule dosing), and extract powder which seems to be roughly 7 times as strong as the R1 or R4 powder. The only claim they make is the powder can be shipped to countries that don't allow the capsules.

Never Heard of R4 myself....

(11-04-2013, 05:19 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  
(09-04-2013, 02:47 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  

Never Heard of R4 myself....

Neither have I. I had to Google it to find it.

Here's a link to the R4 product.

http://www.ainterol.us/products/Pueraria...53oz).html

It's on a different website than what I usually use.

Hi folks,

I think R1 is stronger than the previous formulation of pills. I've just started a new thread as it's slightly different to this one, detailing my findings.

B.

What is (if their is one) the difference between R4 & R1?

(12-04-2013, 10:06 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  What is (if their is one) the difference between R4 & R1?

I have no clue. The dosing is the same.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon