Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

3 days off PM, now massive migraine

So I finally made it 3 days without taking PM, substituting FG and SP instead. Wasn't too bad, but the 2nd night i started getting a headache. 3rd day it got worse, by day 4 I thought maybe switching back to PM would help get rid of it, but hasn't worked yet.

So now its day 5 and my head is still killing me. Any advice would be appreciated. I'll check back tomorrow morning, hopefully its gone away by then.

With any long term medication you may need to slowly reduce your intake to prevent things like that. I hope you feel better soon

I'm sorry to hear you can't get rid of your terrible headache. Have you tried any pain-killers to see if that helps? Or maybe it might take a few more days for the pm to relieve your headache.

I feel better today. Still kinda weird, though. There's so many things it could be, seems like a lost cause to try to figure it out.

(20-08-2012, 02:55 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I feel better today. Still kinda weird, though. There's so many things it could be, seems like a lost cause to try to figure it out.

It's good to hear you're doing better. You're right about it being difficult to pin down the cause of a particular symptom like a headache. Have you been experiencing headaches while taking pm?

(20-08-2012, 03:42 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(20-08-2012, 02:55 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I feel better today. Still kinda weird, though. There's so many things it could be, seems like a lost cause to try to figure it out.

It's good to hear you're doing better. You're right about it being difficult to pin down the cause of a particular symptom like a headache. Have you been experiencing headaches while taking pm?

I used to get migraines a couple times a month or so....but since starting PM, I don't get them anymore. It's pretty nice.

That's kinda why I thought starting back might help, and I guess it may have. On the bright side, my chest seems fuller than it did before the short break.

(20-08-2012, 04:49 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I used to get migraines a couple times a month or so....but since starting PM, I don't get them anymore. It's pretty nice.

That's kinda why I thought starting back might help, and I guess it may have. On the bright side, my chest seems fuller than it did before the short break.

I only had a migraine once in my life and it was bad enough that I can remember the month, day and year of when I got it. I can't imagine how anyone can handle migraines a few times every month.Sad

In regards to your chest feeling fuller, do you think going cold turkey with pm has helped with enlarging your areolas?

(23-08-2012, 02:46 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(20-08-2012, 04:49 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I used to get migraines a couple times a month or so....but since starting PM, I don't get them anymore. It's pretty nice.

I only had a migraine once in my life and it was bad enough that I can remember the month, day and year of when I got it. I can't imagine how anyone can handle migraines a few times every month.Sad

In regards to your chest feeling fuller, do you think going cold turkey with pm has helped with enlarging your areolas?

No, not really. I'm not sure though, I think taking FG/SP again during the break helped with swelling, but not with the areolas. I have a collagen supplement I started taking during the break too...but I stopped since I got the headache. So there are really too many factors to say...

I'll start back on it once I work up the nerve.

I think I'll have to do the progesterone cream to get any semblance of roundness or noticable areola growth. We'll see.

As for the migraines, all I can do to make them stop is sleep for a day or two. It's awful tbh, don't miss em.

(19-08-2012, 05:38 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  So I finally made it 3 days without taking PM, substituting FG and SP instead. Wasn't too bad, but the 2nd night i started getting a headache. 3rd day it got worse, by day 4 I thought maybe switching back to PM would help get rid of it, but hasn't worked yet.

So now its day 5 and my head is still killing me. Any advice would be appreciated. I'll check back tomorrow morning, hopefully its gone away by then.

According to this article on Livestrong.com, PM contains caffeine. I can't find a reference to how much, but I must admit I haven't looked all that hard. Caffeine withdrawal could explain the migraine. Caffeine consumption can also explain why the migraines went away when you first started PM since caffeine is a vasoconstrictor and is used in over-the-counter migraine treatments for just that reason--it forces blood out of the brain, relieving the headache.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/399978...-mirifica/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon