Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chest/Body Hair Solutions?

(11-05-2012, 04:36 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Untill my hair thins on its own I am trying to find solutions to remove it that work well, look good and last more than a few hours/days.

first I guess I should describe my issues with this.

My Skin has always been excessively sensitive to things such as shaving and waxing, so much so that I always get bad bumps/blisters and ingrowns within 24 hours of either and the hair regrows FAST.

I am also very Hairy (as in like a gorilla) and my hair is not only quite coarse, but when waxed will tend to break off more often than pull out.

I have tried Depilatories (nair and magic shave cream) but thy were always either to weak to work on my hair or gave me a chemical burn.

I have been doing tweezing lately and so-far that is having the best results, but the area is far to large and I cant see or reach to tweeze other areas (eg my back) and I have no one I can have help me.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Laser Hair Removal Treatment is the best and permanent way to get rid of un necessary hair.

For more Information you can visit: http://www.cosmeticsurgerypakistan.com/l...n-pakistan

I have had good results with spearmint tea and the slowing of hair growth on my arms and legs.

I bring about a gallon of water to just below a boil and then shut it off. I add two spearmint tea bags and two decaffeinated green tea bags with one cup of sugar.

Now that warmer weather has finally come to the great lakes area, I can also throw some actual sprigs of fresh spearmint from my herb garden in there too.

I let that sit overnight and them put it in the fridge.

During the day I usually have about 30 ounces of this tea, and after a month I have seen a slow down in hair growth.

This may also be due to the PM... I take from 1000 to 1500 mg a day, but I am not even a month on that.

Anybody ever tried the Tria laser or the Flash N go?

Thinking about buying one of them. I'm not very hairy luckily, but i'm tired of plucking facial hairs.

(11-05-2012, 07:16 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  the last time I tried my epilator the pain factor almost had me in tears, and I actually have a high pain tolerance for anything else.

My TS friend, Carla, said after she had the hair on her entire body removed with electrolysis, "Electrolysis separates the men from the boys!!".

(12-05-2013, 05:02 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Nair is useless also (I think the hair is just too coarse).

You can say THAT again!! I tried it once about 8 years ago and did absolutely NOTHING!! As far as I can tell, I lost not a single hair!!!!
My friend, Rae, helped me with it and said that it works better if you sit in a hot tub for a while before you do it because it softens the hair and opens the pores, making it easier for the hair to come out, so, maybe give THAT a try before the Epilady comes out to play.

(09-12-2013, 01:44 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Anybody ever tried the Tria laser or the Flash N go?

Thinking about buying one of them. I'm not very hairy luckily, but i'm tired of plucking facial hairs.

Hey, Sarah, who's that pretty girl in your new avatar?

Have any of you ever tried shaving your pits? I tried it a few years ago and it BURNS LIKE HELL!!!!!! After 2 or 3 times, I had to give it up!! The pain was actually draining my energy damn near making me pass out!!

Shaving or epilating? I shave mine all the time , at least twice a week. While I epilate my chest, I haven't saved up enough tears to epilate my underarms yet.

(09-12-2013, 01:44 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Anybody ever tried the Tria laser or the Flash N go?

I've got a Tria, doesn't seem to achieve much, tbh.

(09-12-2013, 05:16 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Shaving or epilating? I shave mine all the time , at least twice a week. While I epilate my chest, I haven't saved up enough tears to epilate my underarms yet.

Shaving, with an electric razor. I figured it'd be MUCH less painful that way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon