Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol PM R1?

(20-04-2012, 06:42 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(19-04-2012, 03:52 PM)Diva chick 32 Wrote:  I have noticed now that if i press on my left nipple when laying down it hurts,but not as much if any when i press on it while standing.do not know whats up with that.

Hi Diva,

I can't say I've noticed that exact effect, but certainly something similar. Mine always hurt when I go from laying on my back for a few minutes to either onto my side or standing up.
I'm not sure what it is either but I suspect it is something along the lines of the newly developing structures just being sensitive to moving/stretching under gravity!!Big Grin I guess its somewhat like the sensitivity of healing scar tissue, which it must be akin to.
HI Pansy-Mae. I have experienced something like that to.today I was sitting on the bed with the wife.I pulled my shirt up she like barely squezed my left nipple all I can say is it hurt like heck.I do not think I have budding yet.I'm not sure why it is so sore.I'm sure it is a good thing though! Diva Chick 32...

Hello My name is Angela and I am new to the BE site. I have been taking Fenugreek with my normal vitamin for almost a week now and I am massaging as much as I can since I am a stay at home mom I massage about 3 to 4 times a day at 30 minute routines. I take 2 feugreek 610mg in the morning and 2 at night. Today I have been reading alot about pueraria mirifica and I am really wanting to order it and get that started. I noticed my breast are really sore today almost like its that time of the month but I had my period a week ago. Could these be growing pains?
I am a 32 small a and I normally wear padded bras as you can see in my pic I look flat. Any extra advice about anything would help. Thanks a bunch!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome, Angela!

Yes, it does indeed sound like you are getting telltale signs of growth from the fenugreek, which has a special propensity to act upon the breasts. You might try also getting it in tincture form (liquid) and adding drops to coconut oil or olive oil and applying directly to your breasts. This way, the herbs do not have to process through your body first (thus losing some efficacy) before acting upon breast tissue growth.

PM is excellent for varying this massage, do the same thing except substitute PM in instead of the fenugreek. You will feel an amazing tingling!

Smile
Ardhana

(21-04-2012, 08:59 PM)Angela32a Wrote:  
Hello My name is Angela and I am new to the BE site. I have been taking Fenugreek with my normal vitamin for almost a week now and I am massaging as much as I can since I am a stay at home mom I massage about 3 to 4 times a day at 30 minute routines. I take 2 feugreek 610mg in the morning and 2 at night. Today I have been reading alot about pueraria mirifica and I am really wanting to order it and get that started. I noticed my breast are really sore today almost like its that time of the month but I had my period a week ago. Could these be growing pains?
I am a 32 small a and I normally wear padded bras as you can see in my pic I look flat. Any extra advice about anything would help. Thanks a bunch!

I ended up ordering from my usual site (www.ainterol.us) and this time selected the standard shipping instead of the EMS rush shipping. EMS usually takes about close to 2 weeks to get here and the regular shipping arrived in half the time!

Since the new R1 capsules are supposed to be stronger, I'm thinking of ramping up to 2500mg with my old batch so I can get started with the new ones :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon