Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just Curious.

I can't say much since I started taking hops about the same time you did. About a week in I started having twinges in the nipples and a they are nearly "up". My partner has noticed them through my sports bras.

Oddly enough I am not taking hops for the breast enhancement but for anxiety and sleeping problems. My program is just under a gram daily once a day. I am not sure what form/ type hops you are using, I bought 2oz, 62 g from a home brewing store. I ground, measured, and packed them in gel caps.

I would say play with your dose a little bit and give it a little more time.

(16-02-2012, 05:00 AM)Chloe78 Wrote:  I can't say much since I started taking hops about the same time you did. About a week in I started having twinges in the nipples and a they are nearly "up". My partner has noticed them through my sports bras.

Oddly enough I am not taking hops for the breast enhancement but for anxiety and sleeping problems. My program is just under a gram daily once a day. I am not sure what form/ type hops you are using, I bought 2oz, 62 g from a home brewing store. I ground, measured, and packed them in gel caps.

Hi Chloe,

if you find that hops reduces anxiety, there is a possibility that you had a foetal androgen deprivation. I had severe anxiety problems before I started on PM, and it is now the only reason why I take it. I don't know how much of the forum you've read, but if you search on Vitale (for Dr Anne Vitale) you'll find more information.

Good luck,

Bryony.

(16-02-2012, 05:00 AM)Chloe78 Wrote:  I can't say much since I started taking hops about the same time you did. About a week in I started having twinges in the nipples and a they are nearly "up". My partner has noticed them through my sports bras.

Right now I am using Natures way 310mg at dosages varying from 1800-2800mg a day.I do not feel anything from low dosages.also,had been using FG,SP.but have dropped them,seems like my tingles would go away.I think they were reducing the effects of the Hops.IM thinking of adding another strong phytoestrogen along with Hops.PM is out for now.cannot order anything right now. Anyone have any ideas? maybe RC,or should i just stick to hops alone?

Bryon, that would help support some of the theories that explain transgenderism. Once I get a thumbs up from the therapist and do some banking. I will be going full tilt towards womanhood.

As for the OP. Did you ramp up slowly or start with the 1800mg of the bat?
As you mentioned there may be a couple different phyto's competing for the receptors. Which is something that the PM people say can cause premature stalling.
How about tapering the hops, and instead try the SP and FG for a few weeks to see if the hops just aren't your thing.
It might be a worse case of ymmv.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon