Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Nipple orgasm

Found this interesting article on oxytocin and nipple orgasm

http://oxytocinaccelerator.com/oxytocin-...ast-orgasm

It appears to be belong to that ascendant insidious genre of "sponsored content" but the substance of the text certainly agrees with my experience. Nipple orgasms are more intense, more "full-bodied" than genital orgasms and this oxytocin feedback loop explains why I can have multiple orgasms this way, while I can rarely do that with genital orgasm.

Hi Wuerstchen, I have recently read this entire thread and tried it out.

Last night I was using my Noogleberry, so while I was was waiting and since I couldn't touch my nipples I started to touch and massage my belly and pelvic area. To my surprise I started to feel very aroused. I felt a deep relaxation like a was falling deeper and deeper as I concentrated on the sensations and the feeling building up inside me. I massaged more firmly and felt a release as my body twitched automatically. I kept going with this and had many more feelings of release where my body would twitch and I would let out a moan. I tried pressing down in the mons pubis area and felt the 'waves' coming back as a feeling of pressure and release and cycling again, each time I would twitch and let out an 'ahh', I kept this going for a while. At one point I stopped but the waves kept coming back on their own and my body started shaking. Any slight movement would cause it to twitch again and it took me a little while to calm down. I do believe I managed to get belly orgasm just on it's own. I almost can't believe it happened.

When I removed the Noogleberry I also started playing with my nipples but I didn't manage to get much in the way of orgasm, I think I was just too tired. The next morning I played with my nipples and reproduced similar kinds of dry orgasms as the night before. I wanted to ejaculate and got impatient, so I used my vibrator and managed to cum by just pressing down on my penis with it. I've cum this way before, but I usually find it quite hard to do it with the vibrator alone. I have to be in the right mental state, and if not it just does nothing. I think the nipple play made it easier and I hope I can one day experience ejaculation without touching my penis at all...

This is not an entirely new experience as I have experienced similar kinds of dry orgasms before from anal play, but I was able to keep the waves cycling unlike before.

I believe that my belly is actually highly erogenous for me and I owe it to you for discovering this! How did I not try this before? Now that I think about it, I have always been very sensitive in my belly area and am very ticklish if someone else touches me there.

Also I wanted to ask, does your Yahoo group still exist? When I clicked the link it said the group does not exist.

(30-11-2014, 12:30 AM)JosephineDreams Wrote:  Hi Wuerstchen, I have recently read this entire thread and tried it out.

Last night I was using my Noogleberry, so while I was was waiting and since I couldn't touch my nipples I started to touch and massage my belly and pelvic area. To my surprise I started to feel very aroused. I felt a deep relaxation like a was falling deeper and deeper as I concentrated on the sensations and the feeling building up inside me. I massaged more firmly and felt a release as my body twitched automatically. I kept going with this and had many more feelings of release where my body would twitch and I would let out a moan. I tried pressing down in the mons pubis area and felt the 'waves' coming back as a feeling of pressure and release and cycling again, each time I would twitch and let out an 'ahh', I kept this going for a while. At one point I stopped but the waves kept coming back on their own and my body started shaking. Any slight movement would cause it to twitch again and it took me a little while to calm down. I do believe I managed to get belly orgasm just on it's own. I almost can't believe it happened.

When I removed the Noogleberry I also started playing with my nipples but I didn't manage to get much in the way of orgasm, I think I was just too tired. The next morning I played with my nipples and reproduced similar kinds of dry orgasms as the night before. I wanted to ejaculate and got impatient, so I used my vibrator and managed to cum by just pressing down on my penis with it. I've cum this way before, but I usually find it quite hard to do it with the vibrator alone. I have to be in the right mental state, and if not it just does nothing. I think the nipple play made it easier and I hope I can one day experience ejaculation without touching my penis at all...

This is not an entirely new experience as I have experienced similar kinds of dry orgasms before from anal play, but I was able to keep the waves cycling unlike before.

I believe that my belly is actually highly erogenous for me and I owe it to you for discovering this! How did I not try this before? Now that I think about it, I have always been very sensitive in my belly area and am very ticklish if someone else touches me there.

Josephine,

Thanks for this post! It's gratifying to know that my earlier posts helped you discover that your belly could be an erogenous zone! My guess is that the stimulation of your breast from the Noogleberry triggered the release of oxytocin, and that led to erogenous feelings in your belly and pelvic area. It is this oxytocin feedback loop, I theorize, that allows me to have multiple orgasms, as many as nine or ten at a time, as happened in one session last week.

As I may have written before, with one recent exception, I have had to stimulate my nipples--although not necessarily to orgasm--before I could have orgasms by massaging other parts of my body. (Again, I attribute this to the release of ocytocin caused by nipple play.) However, a few months ago, while wearing my open cup bra, I just became absorbed in the pleasures of feeling my large, silky smooth breasts, and had a multiple orgasm that way. But in every other case the gateway to such unusual orgasms has been through the nipples. They erogenize the entire body. I have had orgasms from rubbing my breasts, belly, back of my neck, thighs and, as I recently discovered, by rubbing my bare mons pubis, but without even grazing the penis.

As for ejaculation: in these multiple orgasm sessions most of my nipple orgasms are dry. But I have found that orgasms that I achieve by rubbing the area of my breasts around the sternum and the sides of my belly almost always produce ejaculation.

I have posted a video close-up of a recent nipple orgasm sessions (breasts and nipples only) where you can observe my technique. If you would like to see it, I will send you the link in a private message.

But do keep us posted, Josephine, on your voyage of discovery!

(30-11-2014, 01:01 AM)JosephineDreams Wrote:  Also I wanted to ask, does your Yahoo group still exist? When I clicked the link it said the group does not exist.

No, sadly it doesn't exist any more. After a ten-year run, the quantity and quality of the posts declined so I decided to kill it last March. I did so with mixed feelings, since it seemed to help a lot of men, and even some women, discover the erotic potential of their nipples.

(31-01-2014, 10:06 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  Speaking of nipple orgasm, this is something I wrote about a month ago, addressed to a nipple orgasm novice, and I think it might be of interest here.

My nipples are like a switch to a fully erogenous body. By stimulating my nipples to orgasm or near orgasm, I awaken erogenous feelings in other parts of my body, and can achieve orgasm by massaging those. These areas include the breasts (without touching the nipple), the belly, the thighs, the buttocks, and the back of the neck.

The feelings I have during nipple, breast, belly, thigh, and penile orgasms are all different. My body is like an orchestra composed of different instruments, each has a different sound as it produces an orgasm. The penile orgasm is centered in and largely confined to the penis, highly localized. Even mangina orgasms (achieved by pushing the soft penis inside, which are particularly intense, remain focused in the pelvic area, and are like slow, soft but shattering explosions of certain kinds of fireworks lighting up the night sky. Nipple orgasms, although they are felt throughout the entire body, are sharper--an intense sensation concentrated in my erect nipples and genital region (a different sensation than in the nipples), but with wonderful feelings spreading throughout my entire body. When I touch my nipples the first time, or even just certain sections of my breasts, I immediately feel a response in my prostate, they are hard-wired together. As I continue to stimulate my nipples, the sensation in my loins builds up and spreads from the prostate to include the penis. There are then equally strong, but different sensations in these two points, nipples and prostate/genitals.

Breast, belly, and thigh orgasms are different from the nipple orgasm, but closely resemble each other. Breast orgasms can be achieved both after an initial orgasm and also without a nipple orgasm. In the latter case I bring myself into a state of arousal through nipple play but then remove my fingers from my nipples and massage an area of the breasts. I find that each area of the breast has it own distinct kind of sensation. The sternum is perhaps the most intense, while the orgasms achieved by touching the bottom of the breast, where it meets the rib cage, the sides of the breasts (between nipple and shoulder) and the tops of the breasts being softer, rounder, but producing the exquisite and intense sensations that flood my body. In general I would describe breast and belly orgasms as feeling rounder, deeper--soul orgasms I might call them; they seem to touch the core of my being. The feelings are less sharp, more diffuse, and, unlike nipple orgasms, they almost always result in ejaculation. Why this is so I have no idea. As with nipple orgasms, I can also experience multiple breast and belly orgasms--breast orgasms can be as multiple as nipple orgasms, as I move to another area of the breast after each orgasm. Thigh orgasms are a more recent discovery. They have a different character because closer to the penis and prostate. The color of the orgasm differs depending on whether i rub the tops of my thighs (jacking them like giant erect penises!), the bottoms, or the sides, grazing my buttocks as I do so.

Even when it is not aroused, each surface of the body produces different sensations. It really is like an orchestra. I encourage you just to slowly, patiently explore the different sensations produced by different areas of the breast. The sensation at the upper area, below the collar bone, is distinctly different from the bottom of the breast, where its roundness meets the rib cage. The sides of the breasts are different again. You have a great orchestra, with many instruments of erotic sensation in your body. Learn to play them! Become a virtuoso!

To these sites of orgasm I have added a new one: the pubis orgasm. By pubis I mean the area above the penis--the so-called "pubic triangle." For years I have kept this area silky smooth with the aid of tweezers and an epilator. The look and feel of my hairless genitals is big turn-on for me, but my solo sex sessions usually involve no touching of the genital area--my breasts and nipples have long been my erotic center. Now I have discovered that massaging my bare pubis with my finger tips (such a wonderful sensation!) can produce multiple orgasms. Last night I had a double nipple orgasm, then took a break. Beginning a second session I rubbed my nipples for a few minutes, but was nowhere near a nipple orgasm when I began gentily rubbing my smooth, totally hairless pubis. The sensations began to build slowly and then I began to orgasm, a chain of four orgasms one after the other, each more intense than the previous one, until I ejaculated.

Over the past 2 days I have been able to get much better feelings from nipple stimulation. I have slowed down and used more gentler touches, also I stimulate through clothing instead of directly to the skin, and that works better for me. I have started to get multiple mini orgasms which I can't help but vocalise. My penis becomes very erect and drips out a lot of pre-cum. Afterwards I have a feeling of happy bliss, contentment that lingers for a while.

I am wondering how many guys here have found that they were able to have nipple orgasms as a result of the greater nipple sensitivity from NBE.

(05-08-2015, 02:03 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  I am wondering how many guys here have found that they were able to have nipple orgasms as a result of the greater nipple sensitivity from NBE.

Still curious about this, and hearing from new or recently returned members of the forum.

I'm not going to go so far as to say I have nipple orgasms, but discovering the extreme joys of nipple sex really changed things for me a year or so ago. I'm a lifetime bi-gendered and had used a breast pump off over the years, but at some point I decided to try escalating self nipple stimulation during happy time and wow! I only wish I'd have discovered it 30 years earlier. Breast & nipple sex are fantastic. I pretty much decided women have been keeping hogging all the fun all these years.

What I love most about nipple stimulation is that I can extend a wonderful level of satisfying stimulation almost indefinitely. These days when engaging in solo sex, I rarely even touch my genitals until I'm ready to finish up. The breasts and nipples can keep me happy for just about as long as I have time for.

In fact, the reason I'm on this forum is because of this discovery about myself. I decided that I totally want full out real breasts, if at all possible. I've only done massage and breast suction and not regularly enough, but I've gained a bit. I plan to get on the program more dilligently. I would love to have a nice pair in the A to B cup range with nice sized nipples.

I suspect if more males realized how much fun breasts/nipples can be this would be a much busier forum!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon