Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I hate November...

... it is so gray, and wet, and miserable.

Even boobs cannot make November nice..

Sad

Bev.

Yes winters good
Can wrap up new boobies and keep them all warm and snuggly
Julie

Born in November; why am I a miserable, old. gitesse!

Me too!

Julie, you're from the US aren't you? I spent 4 years in Connecticut... I loved the winter there - blue sky, sun, and log fires every day, November especially, where kids go out for Halloween (day before November, I know) and stay dry.

Here, most of November is wet, dank, grey and miserable. Conversely, I disliked the summer there. Surrounded by trees it was oppressively humid, relieved only by the short Autumn with cooler days and beautiful colours.

If I won the lottery, I'd spend winters there and summers in the Loire valley, or Provence (after the massive facial surgery Big Grin ).

B.x

Julie is in the Midlands...

Beverley

(12-11-2011, 01:24 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  Julie is in the Midlands...

Beverley

Oh well, scratch that then Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I am indeed
Would much prefer to be in the USA though
Julie

A silver lining to be had, though. Warmer clothing hides everything better, from boobs to hair-free legs. Must be thoughtful about how much you "aquire" over the winter, tho, as it will all be on display again come spring.Smile

I love the fall and november, but I live in the mountainous region of western maine (new england) and it's quite beautiful this time of year: Perhaps my favorite season =)

(12-11-2011, 11:34 PM)dargona Wrote:  I love the fall and november, but I live in the mountainous region of western maine (new england) and it's quite beautiful this time of year: Perhaps my favorite season =)

Some years ago, we had a visiting American at work and I had to drive him down through Kent at about this time of year. He came from Rochester, NY and apart from being amazed to discover that we had a Rochester that pre-dated his by many hundreds of yearsBig Grin, he was also knocked out by the autumn colours along the North Downs. His actual comment, as I recall it, was, " Gee.. Now I can see why they called it New England".

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon