Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

saw palmetto experience

(20-10-2011, 06:54 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(20-10-2011, 06:44 PM)dargona Wrote:  http://www.amazon.com/Pygeum-500-mg-100-Caps/dp/B00068UBF0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1319132174&sr=8-2

Seems like a pretty good deal o_O

Except I got this message from Amazon

Important Message
Pygeum 500 mg 100 Caps cannot be shipped to the selected address.

They must only do the USA...

Beverley

I think you must have clicked dargona's link not mine? Her's is amazon.com and mine is amazon.co.uk

Yours was Biovea was it not pansy? In which case Beverley said they don't trust that seller.

I have started SP again, but at a lower dose and have not yet felt any bloating: Currently taking 900mg with each dose of PM, for 1800mg a day. This seems to be working fairly well in terms of keeping oily forehead and hair to a minimum without feeling like complete junk at home and at work. Might push it another 450mg for one of the doses just to see if I feel bloated, but currently the 1800mg mark feels pretty all right.

(23-10-2011, 12:35 PM)dargona Wrote:  I have started SP again, but at a lower dose and have not yet felt any bloating: Currently taking 900mg with each dose of PM, for 1800mg a day. This seems to be working fairly well in terms of keeping oily forehead and hair to a minimum without feeling like complete junk at home and at work. Might push it another 450mg for one of the doses just to see if I feel bloated, but currently the 1800mg mark feels pretty all right.

Since stopping it I seem to have more hairs on the pillow so I am back on SP. I was previously on 2 x 500mg twice a day (=2000mg) and I have now halved this.

Beverley.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon