Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for support and a doctor

(14-10-2011, 07:22 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(14-10-2011, 06:32 AM)jay42 Wrote:  ... it is good to know that there are others like me here.

Welcome Jay, and yes there are plenty of us 'in the middle' here Smile
Thank you.
(14-10-2011, 08:32 PM)sfem Wrote:  It sounds like you have a pretty good handle on your situation and some fairly specific goals, Jay42. Welcome to our group. We are not a substitute for a GP, but perhaps some of our experiences can help you to decide what to be trying. I can't help with the doctor search. But good luck with it.

I just read allot on this forum before I posted and it has been helpful. I found this place about the same time I started my program. I am about to finish out what I have and I think I need something new. I don't feel the physical and emotional effects I did when I first stared. I know that my E levels have gone down quite a bit and I can't help but think that is because it is being used in the breast growth. I liked the emotional effects when I started the program because they helped me think in different ways. I have ordered some PM and will be starting that in 2 weeks. I hope to have the good results that I have heard about here on it.

(14-10-2011, 11:23 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Jay,
No tests will look into your mind; only you can decide who and what you are. I can give you horror stories, of those who had control, removed by said medics; me included. To abrogate control, of your own destiny,to others, is a recipie, for disaster; you need support, not medics. I cannot envisage your situation, as I am sure, you cannot envisage mine. However, I am surrounded, by a supportive network, which has allowed me to move on and this is key. With out it, I am sure, I would have hit a mental health crisis; with it, I have flown and reached a level of happines and contentement, that I did not know, was possible. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

I am looking into some alternatives to western medicine now and hope to have the alternative I have been looking for soon. I have no plans to turn my life over to the medical establishment because I have seen how the have destroyed people I cared about. Allot has happened in the days since I posted this string and they have served to show me that I am on the right path and will achieve my full potential in this life.
(14-10-2011, 11:32 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  I have joined a local T* group and it is wonderful - truly wonderful. My wife attends as well and we look forward to going. It has been such a help, I really cannot stress just what a difference it makes. Even going to Chrissie's Kitchen and meeting others from a different group was so uplifting. It makes everything so much nicer.

Also, look for opportunities every day. Now that I live mostly en femme I have now made friends - "normal" people who simply accept me as I am - in the oddest places. The local supermarket has a lovely woman who works there and she and I talk every time I am in and in between we exchange emails.

To hell with the doctors. Find people who will accept you and help you and lift you up. It is so wonderful that it makes you want to cry with joy.

Beverley

I have not looked into any T* groups because it seems that they are more about politics than anything else. That might just be because those are the ones that are well known because they are about politics and make noise. Am I wrong in thinking that? It would be nice to find a group to go to that I could talk about these things. I do have a group of friends that are very accepting but I still find this a hard subject to talk about with them.

(20-10-2011, 04:56 AM)jay42 Wrote:  I have not looked into any T* groups because it seems that they are more about politics than anything else. That might just be because those are the ones that are well known because they are about politics and make noise. Am I wrong in thinking that? It would be nice to find a group to go to that I could talk about these things.

Go along anyway and check them out. Any T* group will have campaigners but like all clubs and societies the "noisy" ones will be about 5% of the membership and the other 95% are probably the ones you are looking for. Unless you go to a group two or three times then you cannot really judge whether that group is suitable for you.

Any club I have ever joined - and I am not talking T* clubs - has been like that and my current T* club is like that as well. It seems to be a constant of human nature that 95% of the work/noise/whatever is done by 5% of the population. Pareto's Law on steroids... Wink

(20-10-2011, 04:56 AM)jay42 Wrote:  I do have a group of friends that are very accepting but I still find this a hard subject to talk about with them.

Sometimes it is easier to open up to a complete stranger than it is to tell everything to a friend. If it goes badly with the friend then they will always be there and you will feel uncomfortable every time you see them. If it goes badly with a stranger you can simply walk away and never see them again.

Beverley

Some really sound advice from Beverley.

Thanks Chrissie

I am just back from a day in Manchester with Transforum (had a good chat with Jenny-Anne and Elin) where we set the local cops to rights and one or two hospital trusts, then it was on to the *important* part of the night - the all-you-can-eat Chinese where we spent a good three hours talking to each other, swapping stories, swapping contact details and just getting to know each other and being out in a normal situation with friends.

I will say that again in case anyone missed it - being out in a normal situation with friends.

You cannot tell me that that is not important. It builds confidence and self-esteem. There we are, a bunch of T* people in the city centre surrounded by ordinary people and none of us were abused, mistreated, kicked or spat on. A bunch of friends sitting in the middle of a busy restaurant in the middle of a busy city. Some of us pass as women, some of us are women, some of us look like men in a frock and some are in between but once a month we get to be whoever we want to be.

I will be on a high for the next week. The feeling is wonderful....

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon