Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

latest effects on pm

its been over a week now...taking 1500 per day....in my job as a service manager for a large gm dealership, its a very stressful job, yesterday had noticed that have been very calm...many crisis, but nothing rattled me, was able to stay on task and get alot of things done that have been setting ....so here i am, a gay man, as a service manger, growing breasts...hmmm
down side is very tired all the time, and cannot stop touching the chest......have noticed some weight gain also...not liking that

(08-10-2011, 08:22 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  its been over a week now...taking 1500 per day....in my job as a service manager for a large gm dealership, its a very stressful job, yesterday had noticed that have been very calm...many crisis, but nothing rattled me, was able to stay on task and get alot of things done that have been setting

As I have said to others, I found the mental effects kicked in long before any physical changes, so I am not surprised by what you say

(08-10-2011, 08:22 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  ....so here i am, a gay man,

I suspect that is why your emotional side is coming through. Gay men tend to be more empathetic. I suspect that oestrogenic herbs increase any empathy in your emotional makeup, or at least boost it or enable it.

(08-10-2011, 08:22 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  down side is very tired all the time,

Another well known effect... try adjusting your schedule so you sleep more (go to bed earlier) and do your more energetic or thought-intense work early in the day.

(08-10-2011, 08:22 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  and cannot stop touching the chest

Yes, well.... we ALL do that and hope that today it is bigger than yesterday, but the sad truth is it takes MONTHS. I wish it was faster. I have already 'jiggled' mine today and a few massages are going to happen later.

(08-10-2011, 08:22 AM)breastman59 Wrote:  ......have noticed some weight gain also...not liking that

Adjust your diet by skipping all snacks. Eat more vegetables, drink caffiented coffee early in the day and drink tea after 6pm. If you cannot skip snacks then cut them in half and give half away. After a few weeks of getting used to this you should be able to drop snacks altoghter and you will be amazed at how much weight you will lose. I have lost 30lbs in 8 months and that is how I did it. My dress size has gone from UK 18/20 to UK12/14. I still eat 3 good solid meals a day and I have made no other changes in my diet. Last night I had sausages, chips (fries to the Yanks) peas, mushrooms, 2 granary rolls with butter and a cup of tea. Not exactly a dieter's dinner!

Beverley

(08-10-2011, 11:26 AM)beverley.rose Wrote:  Last night I had sausages, chips (fries to the Yanks) peas, mushrooms, 2 granary rolls with butter and a cup of tea. Not exactly a dieter's dinner!

Now THAT is real food, although I'd have swapped the granary rolls for a couple of fried eggs !Big Grin

I had 2/3 of a steak 'n ale pie with chips and beans last night, myself. ( my wife had the other 1/3)

(08-10-2011, 12:59 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Now THAT is real food, although I'd have swapped the granary rolls for a couple of fried eggs !Big Grin

I had 2/3 of a steak 'n ale pie with chips and beans last night, myself. ( my wife had the other 1/3)

Smile

I have just made an apple pie this morning and some home-baked rolls which the kids have eaten hot from the oven with lashings of butter. Half the pie has vanished as well

Sad

Beverley

(08-10-2011, 01:43 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(08-10-2011, 12:59 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Now THAT is real food, although I'd have swapped the granary rolls for a couple of fried eggs !Big Grin

Smile

I have just made an apple pie this morning and some home-baked rolls which the kids have eaten hot from the oven with lashings of butter. Half the pie has vanished as well

Sad

Beverley

The trick for me was cutting out unnecessary carbs. I've managed to lose nearly 2 stone by cutting out bread, potatoes, pasta rice etc.

Some people, like me, are carbohydrate-sensitive. Any cereal-based food puts weight on instantly, and plays havoc with my IBS.

Since starting PM weight loss is increasing due to a lesser dependence on alcohol! (It was a kind of crutch) Of course, beer has carbs, and alcohol provides energy which, while not convertible to fat, makes fat burn slower.

It's kind of the Atkins diet but without the intensity - and once I got used to not eating those things, I wonder why I ever did... High carb foods are a drug..

Weight gain with these herbs is a problem for me because carbs make up a a huge portion of my every day diet as a vegetarian :X

(08-10-2011, 06:12 PM)dargona Wrote:  Weight gain with these herbs is a problem for me because carbs make up a a huge portion of my every day diet as a vegetarian :X

I guess if you cannot vary the intake much then exercise is your only hope.

Sad

Beverley

(08-10-2011, 06:10 PM)bryony Wrote:  High carb foods are a drug..

Agreed - as is sugar. My solution is simple, do not buy them in the first place and then I cannot eat them.

Breads are now always granary or wholegrain, vegetables are always fresh or 'fresh frozen', sausages are the only form of processed meat and they only get eaten once a week. Everything is peeled then cooked

It does not take long to adjust to such foods and once done the weight just drops off by itself. The other trick was smaller plates which trick the eye into believing that you are eating a bigger portion for the same amount of food. That helps too as your expectations adjust as to when you should feel full. A lot of this stuff is in the mind.

Beverley

Beverly I agree with you completely. I bike to and from work, I have a pretty active job moving around so that's nice but what sucks is that I work overnights, my wife works 2nd shift, leaving me 4-5 hours to sleep when i get home in the morning before I wake up and take my turn watching our son. Exercise other than at work is a little hard to squeeze in =D although I feel that the other night at work when I took an extra dose of RC (1000mg) and started doing my job again after 40 minutes I had the craziest burning in my nipples and tightness in my breasts!!! So I want to start doing aerobics with all my doses whenever possible now.

(08-10-2011, 06:46 PM)beverley.rose Wrote:  
(08-10-2011, 06:12 PM)dargona Wrote:  Weight gain with these herbs is a problem for me because carbs make up a a huge portion of my every day diet as a vegetarian :X

I guess if you cannot vary the intake much then exercise is your only hope.

Sad

Beverley

That's a shame. The problem, as I see it, is that technology has moved faster than our culture has adapted to it in the form of food menus.

When I was a kid, _everyone_, unless they came from very wealthy families, spent a great deal of time walking, at least to bus stops. If you were lucky there was one car in the family; now, at least two is the norm.

In those days, you _needed_ starch in your diet to provide the energy required to do all that walking, or other drudge jobs that are now performed by white goods or power tools. (Has anyone here used a massive screwdriver to screw a shelf support into rawplugs? Or used a masonry punch and a hammer to make a hole for a rawplug, pre-hammer drill?)

So, kids needed their bowl of porridge because they were going to walk to school in the freezing cold. Nowadays, they get shuttled in one of the cars, (if for nothing else, because of the greater awareness of paedophilia around!)

But household menus have not kept up! So kids get their pop tarts, don't walk to school, eat their crisps, don't play sports because it's too competitive, eat their chips, get a lift home and sit in front of the TV/PSP/Internet/Facebook because by then they feel too bloated and fat to go out and play with the kids down the road, who probably wouldn't anyway because they have a screen to look at too.

The parents are no better. They sit in front of their PCs all day at work, under pressure from globalisation, they probably work a 10-12 hour day, they both work (thanks to the Feminist Enlightement), so the last thing they want to do is come home and cook or exercise.

So, pre-prepared meal time, raddled with carbohydrates because the medical orthodoxy have determined that the food pyramid is the holy grail. Completely forgetting that it was designed when people expended a whole lot more energy than they do now.

Most meals nowadays were designed when people still ploughed fields.

Think of it this way: you have a car and a job that requires you to commute 40 miles a day. You get used to filling up with fuel once a week.

You retire and you only travel 5 miles a day. You still try to put the same amount of fuel in every week.

Imagine the fuel tank is elastic and swells around the "waistline" of the car. What would it look like after a few weeks?

Similarly, human race has "retired" from travelling that distance, thanks to Bill Gates et al. But we are still trying to put the same amount of fuel in our bodies. And we wonder what is causing the obesity problem!!! and the government says: "let's tax fat!"

Completely not understanding that it is an excess of carbohydrates that puts fat on the body, NOT consumed fat.

I have an egg for breakfast _every_ day. My cholesterol which was (allegedly) dangerously high, is now almost normal. Blood cholesterol is correlated to weight, not food intake. For the last two years my everyday meal is (sorry) a slab of meat (beef, chicken, pork, lamb, liver, fish) green peas and leafy vegetables.

I feel the healthiest I ever have in my life since I gave up needless carbs.

I don't think that Vegans have a hope, unless they are fortunate enough to have the genes to have evolved from hunter-gatherer to agrarian, but maybe vegetarians who are overweight should consider eating mostly eggs, cheese, low carb vegetables and textured vegetable protein. Some pseudo-vegetarians are ok with fish, and I have come across those who eat free range chicken.

All I do know is that if a you want to eat lots of carbs, you need to sell your car and buy a bicycle, because no amount of post-work exercise will compensate for travelling by car.

TTFN

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon