Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Puzzling tingles

Grr... Angry

I have tingles around the boobs but.... are they growth or are they from having to shave daily?

Normally I wax or epilate but I start laser hair removal in 3 weeks on my face and chest and they have told me to only shave the chest - if I pull the hairs out then there is nothing to zap. Shaving only for the next 6 months. Oh joy......

Beverley.

Been there, done that!!!
Tee shirt looks good now thoughWink

Pansy-Mae,

How has it worked out for you? Any regrowth?

The test patches did not bother me at all no matter whether they used VPL, Ruby laser or IPL on me. All three worked with little reaction other than a temporary reddening which lasted two or three hours.

Beverley

The test patches didn't bother me in the slightest, I didn't really feel them at all. It was only towards the end of the series that I started to feel anything much at all when they really wound the volume up! The cold air is by far and away worse than the actual laser, I really hated that. I had 8 sessions on my face, and 6 on my chest, abdomen, lower arms and hands.

One thing I didn't realise before I started was just how much fine pale arm hair I had lurking in amongst the dark stuff! So that of course remains, but most women have that anyway, so that isn't really an issue.
There are a few patches of maybe half a dozen hairs each, plus a few odd ones that clearly all managed to miss being zapped, on my arms.
I have a fair sized patch of white hairs ie, old age white, in my cleavage that lasers don't touch, so I'm stuck with them, but at least being white when they are shaved the stubble doesn't show for several days.
Other than that the body area isn't bad. Its been about three months now since I finished.
The face I'm less happy with. There is quite a white beard area left, which the laser wont touch. I knew that before I started but again didn't realise just how much I had. The really disappointing thing is the amount of dark shadow that does seem to be coming back ( or maybe didn't really ever go) along the top edge of the beard line and on top lip.

My wife has asked me a couple of times if I think it was worth the money in hindsight, and in truth I'm really not sure. It hasn't done as much as I hoped/imagined it would but OTOH I much prefer my face and upper body now to the way it has been all my adult life. Then again, since I've been on the PM, ( I started that at the same time as the laser) my desire to crossdress has all but evaporated so how good make-up looks is fairly irrelevant to me now..and THAT does disappoint me! Rolleyes

A while back I tried tweezing the facial hairs and boy - did the upper lip *hurt*!!!! What is really odd is that the amount of grey hairs have gone down. Two months later my upper lip is mostly brown hair instead of the half/half it was previously.

I did not think that sort of thing was possible

Beverley

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon