Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ambidexstrous on PM ?

Now this may sound a little weird , but its true,

I have always been right handed dominant and very much so,

After 4 months on PM I am now using my left hand in equal amount to my right , so now both right and left handed, most odd ?

Anybody else ?

Julie

Now that you mention it, that happened to me too. I thought it was just a coincidence due the need to type with two hands on a smart phone.

Anyone else discover this or are we both the latest victims to the 'touch' generation?

No changes of that sort here.

I would not call myself ambidextrous but I can write left handed although the quality is not good.

My normal handwriting has changed and is neater than it has been for years but I put this down to the fact that since January I have had long fingernails and so I now grip a pen differently and that makes me write more slowly. My nails typically project 4mm (1/6") beyond my fingertips and I now use my hands very, very differently in order to avoid breaking nails as often as I used to.

Beverley

Oh No .... Now Chrissie is gonna add that to her list of "THE WONDERS OF PM"

I'm gonna find a bridge to jump off of ....

Karen

MY BAD .... I just couldn't help myself ..... Tongue Cool Blush Wink Huh

Karen.
Sorry to diasapont. Left to my own devices, I think I would have been amdidextorous. I always was left hand dominant and felt pushed, as a kid, into being right hand dominant.
Chrissie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon