Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

short and long term side effects of PM?

Hello all :-)

I understand that this question has been answered before, but I am looking for an up to date answer on the sort and long term side wffects to PM since there are new faces in thos forum.

i have been on PM for about 8 months and already experienced side effects on my own but to my suprise moat of them went away. I would like to know what others experienced.

/hugs

Toxicity tests are totally benign. PM grows boobs; passage. I have 38 C boobs to prove it
For a lot of us, it has huge femanising effects. You loose strengh and have a totally different mind set. Calmer, less aggerssive, more intersted in people, more empathetic, less tolerant of male postuering, less spacial awareness, a total switch off, from "male tasks" etc etc. You become a totaly different person. If you are TS how good is that, if not; scary!

That I can say I know about, except I am a B cup. Do you notice any physical drawbacks such as headaches, aches or pains?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon