Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

goats rue and hot tea (archive thread)

goats rue and hot tea
September 4 2008 at 3:12 PM gatech22 (Login gatech22)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 4, 2008

I have read that goats rue is a lactate inducer. As such, is it viable for the male breast enhancement? Also, I have found an herbal tea that produces a discernable breast fullness - if only temporarily. Traditional Medicinals - "Mother' Milk". Watch this if you have or suspect having high blood pressure. It contains licorice root, very tasty even without sweetner.

Author Reply
Fennel Fairy
(no login) Re: goats rue and hot tea September 4 2008, 8:26 PM

goats rue has been tried by a number of women here on the all girly side of the messageboard and I haven't seen any of them reporting growth. I think what goats rue does, is increase the amount of milk that an already nursing mom produces. It is not effective fore breast enlargement/development.

Gia
(no login) Re: goats rue and hot tea October 13 2008, 7:57 AM

What else does it contain? I assume there must be something more in it than just licorice root.

gatech22
(Login gatech22) Re: goats rue and hot tea October 13 2008, 9:42 PM

As the name of the tea implies - it stimulates the milk production. I no longer have the box so I am unable to list the other herbs. But, please try it. It is not only tasty but seems to enlarge the brest matter.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon