Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Other berbs

Star 

Why on pm herbs is it okay to try other herbs? As been on pm and seeing no results looking into changing my program or can someone help me.

Thank you

How long have you been on PM and and what dose?

Beverley

I didn't start to notice many major changes with PM until my third month, I now have a growth about the size of a quarter underneath my left nipple. I've seen fat redistribution but it seems like most of the actual growth happens after 3 months of use. I took 2x 500mg caps twice a day in 12 hour intervals along with ~1000mg saw palmetto twice as well. Taking the caps with milk also seemed to make a difference at times although this may have been complete coincidence.

Im on three 500mg in the morning and three 500mg at night. Alson 500mg breast cream twice a day.

Cheers

That should be more than enough, but you do have to give it time. As Chrissie frequently points out, it takes teenage girls 3 or 4 YEARS so it is not going to be quick. Give it at least 2 months and preferably more.

Forget about it, do not waste time measuring them. Just keep taking the PM and suddenly, one day, you will notice that your arm just brushed against part of your chest that was not there before - that is what happened to me.

Just get on with life and give it time to work.

Beverley

Agreeing with Beverly, I also had doubts about PM and was looking for amazingly fast results as my perception of it was the ultimate breast growth herb, which in a way it surely is but expecting instant results and constantly measuring isn't the most practical way to go about it. I also brushed against my breast randomly doing a task I do 4 nights out of the week at my job when i accidentally semi-"hamburger flipped" myself!! That was between the 1-2 mark on PM. This is something you have to be patient with for sure. Keep up with massaging and hopefully you'll see results soon Smile

3000/day is pretty heavy. Perhaps you're putting so much in your system, you aren't letting it work.

I agree with all that's been said here - I usually reckon you have to expect 3-4 months to get real growth starting, but if you are lucky it may be a bit sooner, and 3000mg is a lot to start with, between 1500 and 2000mg a day is more reasonable.

In my experience, the cream does nothing at all, but you may be luckier.

The main part of your original question about what to take with it - nothing, apart from SP if you choose to limit androgen activity.

When it comes to this stuff, enough is enough and more can actually be counter productive.

Ive been noticing my tenderness diminishing so tonight I added an extra cap of PM and i have a little bit of the soreness back but after 3 months of 2000mg a day it might either be time to ramp it up or drop PM to a lower dosage and slam he RC/FG for a few days then jump the PM back up. I read others on the forums having success wih similar methods. I hope you start noticing the PM working, good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon