Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about Marijuana.

Ok... let me just clear things up before I start. I don't know how many of you are extreme anti drug supporters if any. After all its not meth, heroin, coke or some other death trap. Its an herb, and it has T blocking capabilities depends on the type and the strength. I'm not a pot head but I do smoke once a week or something since it helps me with my anxiety that's mainly caused due to my gander identity issues. In a nut shell it comes me down and allows me to look at the bright side of my life, which i embrace everyday. Now what I've found out to be fairly interesting about weed is that when i smoke during a curtain part of my NBE program I can literally feel all over my body where the progress of NBE has been made. I don't know if its some sort of wishful thinking or what. But when I'm high I can really feel my aerosols and and the ducts underneath "under construction" lol. Its not a pain or a tingly feeling its like the feel slightly bigger and a bit more sensitive. Plus I can really feel my butt and under the hips how everything is sweing when i walk. By now its almost like weed is an NBE tester to see where the progress is being made. did anybody else has experienced something similar.

im female but lol yh i smoke it whenever i have enough money n yh i think my results are faster when i have it also i saw a girl have really great fast progess using a pre mixed herbal bust supplement(which dont normally give great results)and she was a maryjane smoker too so im seeing a link ya Big Grin great an excuse for more weed what could be better!

(27-09-2011, 05:49 PM)Alexis Wrote:  Ok... let me just clear things up before I start. I don't know how many of you are extreme anti drug supporters if any. After all its not meth, heroin, coke or some other death trap. Its an herb, and it has T blocking capabilities depends on the type and the strength. I'm not a pot head but I do smoke once a week or something since it helps me with my anxiety that's mainly caused due to my gander identity issues. In a nut shell it comes me down and allows me to look at the bright side of my life, which i embrace everyday. Now what I've found out to be fairly interesting about weed is that when i smoke during a curtain part of my NBE program I can literally feel all over my body where the progress of NBE has been made. I don't know if its some sort of wishful thinking or what. But when I'm high I can really feel my aerosols and and the ducts underneath "under construction" lol. Its not a pain or a tingly feeling its like the feel slightly bigger and a bit more sensitive. Plus I can really feel my butt and under the hips how everything is sweing when i walk. By now its almost like weed is an NBE tester to see where the progress is being made. did anybody else has experienced something similar.

hi alexis, i have a looong experience with weed, what i can say about your feelings is that are just an impression of your mind, what i can say about your weed is that seems to be of good quality... ;-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon