Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

impact of masturbation on herbs

Hi...
A question : What is the impact of masturbation on NBE?
Normally one would expect that the herbs would decrease the libido.
But I still have a huge libido and I still tend to have sex or masturbate at least once a day.
Does this have effect on testosteron levels in my body? or is it the other way round?
Other question : what herbs would lower this libido or my testosteron, because I wouldn't want this to get in the way of my NBE
thanks

You wont for long,
Julie

(27-09-2011, 10:48 AM)Hanah.k Wrote:  Other question : what herbs would lower this libido or my testosteron, because I wouldn't want this to get in the way of my NBE
thanks

High levels of PM or FG worked for me. 2000mg - 3000mg of PM per day or 3600mg of FG. Give it a month or 6 weeks then you will start to wonder what is the point of having that dangly thing down there...

Beverley

I would say it's herbs that have an effect on masturbation, not the other way around.

I agree with the others: PM had a major dampening effect on my "need" to masturbate. I went from daily like you, to once or twice a month, and frankly, didn't miss doing it a bit. Stay on your program and give it time to work.

Although I do not feel the need to masturbate a lot since I use herbs, I still have more erection than I like. I should be please to have the minimum of (nightly) erections.

Oooh and Dont get me wrong,

I love my dangly bit and its not going anywhere, but difference is I rule it now instead of it ruling me (twice a day),

In mornings it still lets me know its around and JUMPS too attention when wife hints,

Julie

I can tell you that after several days off PM, the urge to masturbate is right back there interfering with my days. I'm not sure there is any lasting effect on libido from PM, as it seems to swing back to what it was before after a while. I have been taking PM for something over a year (at a 500mg/day maintenance level for about a third of that), various other herbs for a year before the PM. I find myself more distracted by sexual stimulation, and more likely to be wasting time observing curvy objects in my view.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon