Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Fenugreek Early Results (archive thread)

Early Results
October 27 2008 at 4:10 AM JeannieGirl (Login JeannieGirl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

I've had some surprisingly fast results! I went from being pectorally deprived to having normal looking male breasts. When I looked down this morning, my nipples were sticking out a bit and I thought that I should stop or slow down before they become too noticeable.

I've been taking Fenugreek for about a week now, 2400mg. Plus 260mg SP and 1000mg Flax. I've also been massaging 2 or 3 times a day (it's so much fun) Smile and giving myself suggestions.

So what's the best way to stabilize when you've reached the size you want? If I stop now i figure that they will probably go back to their original state or something close to it.

Thanks,
Jeannie

Author Reply
Chasin
(no login) Results October 29 2008, 4:46 AM

Good 4u,mine arent growing that much and ive been at it for months. Wonder what is wrong? Nipples stand out,boobs are alittle fuller round but dont stand out for this long of taking herbs. Im still trying. So for the few like urself. Good luck with what ur after. Maybe I do have results but dont see it myself. Just a word,,tks 4 this forum

Solitaire
(Login solitairian)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Early Results October 29 2008, 11:18 AM

That's not just fast, that's very fast. It's also a bit too early to start thinking about stabilizing, but if you want to take maintenance doses of herbs you can do that (usually the same herbs at lower doses).

JeannieGirl
(Login JeannieGirl) Re: Early Results November 2 2008, 4:31 AM

Hi Chasin,

It might be genetic thing, I'm very sensitive to most medications. I often take half of a prescribed dosage. I also get buzzed on two beers or one glass of wine. Four beers and I'm solidly drunk. Smile

I'm sorry that doesn't help with your situation, I would keep trying, but alternating your approach until something works.

JeannieGirl
(Login JeannieGirl) Re: Early Results November 2 2008, 4:38 AM

Hi Solitare,

I tried cutting back on the Fenugreek, but then everything just faded away. I seem to have fast growth or nothing. I went from having less than an inch difference between under nipple to over, to having 2 inches! When I bent over my nipples hung down and looked pointy. Before that I had almost no body fat in my chest and looked more like a preteen boy. I am not ready for that much change yet so I've layed off the Fenugreek for now.

Chasin
(no login) Results November 3 2008, 2:56 AM

Tks Jeannie Girl,maybe I need to increase the Funugreek,or like you said,just make some changes. Think I have grown alittle,36 under and 39to40 over. Not to bad,maybe im just looking for more and its slow to come. But tks to everyone and the forum. I dont get to respond as much but im reading.Tks
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon