Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Experience with PM

(01-10-2011, 11:27 PM)chrissie Wrote:  Hi Vicky,
Here lies the rub; I truly beleive that, if you are transsexual, you will embrace PM, as the thing, that was missing from your life. If, you are not; you will react badly. QED oestrogen is diagnostic.

In all fairness to new people joining this board, I think your statement about "oestrogen is diagnostic" is a tad over the top. To generalize that much, that if you and your body really like oestrogen then you are transsexual, and if it doesn't then "you're not" is crazy.

We've had this discussion several times before .... life just isn't that "black and white" .... I know that what you believe IS true for you ... but imho everyone needs to find their own way and their own "peacefull place" and there are lots of grey along the way.

Hugs .... Karen

This is not my idea, but is coming out of the medical community, that treat transsexualism. However, it does fit in with my own experience and what I have learned. from the TV community. No, life is not black and white and we are all distinct individuals. What I have become convinced of, is that there are two paths, in the trans world; one are those who want to explore/ embrace the femanine side and the other, are those tho have always felt, that they were born, the wrong gender. The former, want to remain male; the latter yearn to become female. It seems logical, that the effects of oestrogen, will differ, in each group. Obviously, there will be those, struggling with these overwhelming emotions, who make the wrong call, but not many.

I embrace PM, I find that finding the right dose is tricky. When I tried to stop PM as a test. I just felt wrong. Images of yucky muscels, thick hair, rough skin, flat chested amd bad attitudes racing trough my mind. So back on PM and I feeling lime a million bucks (except for the headaches )

(04-10-2011, 03:14 PM)vmiku914 Wrote:  I embrace PM, I find that finding the right dose is tricky.

Take it gradually. Find a lower does that does NOT produce headaches and stay on it for a while then go up one capsule a day for a while and see if the headaches return.

Remember, these processes take months and years, not weeks

Beverley

Vikki,
What a revealing post; in particular "bad attitudes". I have grown to dislile most men and I feel accepted as one of the girls, by most womenSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
I think Beverley is right. I started on fenugreek, about 3 years ago and had side effects, from that and when I started on PM. This is the long haul and as I keep saying, listen to your body and adjust your dose accordingly.

Well I really must be the only weird one on here then

I want calm mind, breasts and MUSCLES ,

I like my mucles always have,

Julie

(05-10-2011, 02:53 AM)chrissie Wrote:  This is the long haul and as I keep saying, listen to your body and adjust your dose accordingly.

What was/is your average dose Chrissie? I know I could trawl through old posts but it seems simpler to ask. IIRC you mentioned 2000mg (4 caps) per day at some point.

Beverley

I would mention that it is always a good idea to cut back on the caffeine when starting a herbal program. It can aid in causing headaches. Increasing your water intake is a good idea as well.

(05-10-2011, 03:57 PM)Andy Wrote:  I would mention that it is always a good idea to cut back on the caffeine when starting a herbal program. It can aid in causing headaches. Increasing your water intake is a good idea as well.

It's good advice. I also have been told by a nutritionist that if you take herbs coffee is okay after two hours. Regardless, I don't drink coffee... yay me =-)

My average dose, until earlier this year, was 2000mg a day. Due to financial constraints, I have dropped that to 1000mg and found breast growth, very slow. Once, after a fortnight, without it, I went up to 8000mg, to retart growth. Since about April, I have been on 3000mg a day and have been on the most amazing journey. I wear 38C bras and a suspendr belt never moves, due to my fem fat distributionSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
When I first started on herbs, it was on fenugreek and I had a permanently uncomfortable stomach. I then started on PM SP and macca and felt quite unwell; when I reduced to just PM I felt increasingly better and things began to happen. This is why I think mixing herbs, is not the sensible way to start. Get a regime going, so you are comfortable with it and, then add, to it, if you want. . Above all, listen to your body, It will tell you, if you need PM and, if so, how much; Once you get anxiety attacks, if you miss a dose, you are on your way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon