Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Greetings, 

Hopefully you'll find some useful information on the latest discoveries used here at BN (in this thread). Research starts on page 15-16. Start off with the most recent postings and work backwards if that helps, you'll find most of the recent pictures doing so. Good luck and happy growing.  Hug

Here you can view my timeline:

Lotus BreastNexumTimeline
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30988

Key search terms: (at the bottom box of this page)

Estrogen receptors
HIIT (high intensity interval training)
Healthy Fats
Leptin
Thermogenesis

Aromatase
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=19581

Hrt(Pharmacokinetics)
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=23606

Anti-Androgens
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17416

breast growing notes
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=24358

--------------- 9-25-2013
    I haven't shared a plan because I was still tweaking it, I had to see if it worked first, so here's what i used. My goal was to prove that a guy could grow bigger than B-cup*. In 12 months I never measured myself until a couple of weeks ago. I don't know why, but never felt the need until I found sfem's breast measuring guide. According to the table I'm a C-cup, 9 .75 on the right, 9.5 on the left. I've checked it several times just to make sure.

Starting Doses
----------------------
   PM -500 mg tab, 6 tabs total=3000mg (am, noon, pm)
   SP -450mg 4x a day  (am, noon, pm)
   PC -1/4 teaspoon (applied to chest and wrists) 2x a week
   Massage -whenever you can (5 min each side)
   Calcium - 600mg 3x a day (am, noon, pm)
Revised Doses
-----------------------------

PM 500 mg tab, 6 tabs total= 3000 mg (am, noon, pm)
     Spearmint caps -400 mg 3x(am, noon, pm)
     PC -1/4 teaspoon (applied to chest and wrists) 3x a week
     Calcium -600mg 3x a day (am, noon, pm)
     Massage 5 min same as above

--------------------------
  Edit-  Please pay close attention to side effects/interactions, individual metabolism vary widely, combination therapy can have serious health events...as always consult w/your health care provider before starting any NBE program. 

Hindsight..starting @ 3000mg of pm was ridiculous and dangerous. A reasonable starting dose is 500mg to a 1,000 mg of PM (pueraria mirifica). PM is about a 1/4 percent strength of oral estradiol. When starting HRT (hormone replacement therapy) programs for male to female (mtf) transwomen most doctors will be very conservative (and for good reason) staring folks at 2mg to 4mg. 

Edit (12-21-22) skipping to the current program called the "The Lotus Program" has helped many. 
(23-11-2022, 04:46 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Continuing the research, there's a strategy in using vitamin D3 and calcium (and actual relatable science) together in the Lotus NBE program, along with MSM that's been thought out very carefully that I'll share asap. But this first, vitamin D3 actually increases IGF-1, so as we worry about not getting enough IGF-1 for breast growth you've been getting if you've followed my plan…or taking 5,000iu to 7,000iu of vitamin D3 per day. Which is perfectly safe limits to take within these amounts, period. 

Vitamin D increases circulating IGF1 in adults: potential implication for the treatment of GH deficiency
Pietro Ameri et al. Eur J Endocrinol. 2013
Abstract

Objectives: Previous studies suggested that vitamin D modulates circulating IGF1. We investigated this effect in adults and its clinical relevance in the management of GH deficiency (GHD).

Design and methods: IGF1 levels were prospectively measured before and after 12 weeks of treatment with oral vitamin D3 (5000 or 7000 IU/week) vs no intervention in 39 subjects 61.9±7.9 years old. The frequency of IGF1 values ≥50th age- and sex-specific percentile in relation to vitamin D status, as determined by the concentration of 25-hydroxyvitamin D (25(OH)D), was retrospectively assessed in 69 GHD patients (57.4±16.6 years) on stable hormone replacement and with 25(OH)D and IGF1 concurrently measured.

Results: Treatment with 5000 and 7000 IU vitamin D3/week significantly raised 25(OH)D by 12.7±8.4 and 13.1±6.5 ng/ml respectively (both P<0.001 vs baseline). In the 7000 IU group, IGF1 levels also significantly increased by 31.3±36.7 ng/ml (P=0.01). Neither 25(OH)D nor IGF1 significantly varied in controls. IGF1 was ≥50th percentile more frequently in GHD patients with 25(OH)D levels ≥15 than <15 ng/ml(65.9 vs 40.0%, P<0.05). Logistic regression with adjustment for recombinant human GH (rhGH) dose, vitamin D supplements, gender, use of thyroid hormones, corticosteroids or estrogen/testosterone, and season revealed a significant positive association between ≥15 ng/ml 25(OH)D and IGF 1 ≥50th percentile (OR 4.4, 95% CI 1.0-18.8, P<0.05). A significant negative correlation between 25(OH)D concentrations and rhGH dose was found after correcting for age and IGF1 (β -0.042, P<0.01), but not after further adjusting for sex, thyroid, adrenal or gonadal replacement, and season (β -0.037, P=0.06).

Conclusions: Vitamin D increases circulating IGF1 in adults. As a result, a better vitamin D status may ease the achievement of normal IGF1 values in GHD.

Vitamin D regulates IGF1 concentrations in the liver, the main source of circulating IGF1

(21-07-2022, 04:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Pueraria mirifica @ 500-1500pm (daily)
Progesterone cream-⅛ teaspoon per breast (3-4 times per week)
MSM 1-3g per day. antioxidant, taking msm facilitates a pro-breast growth pathway called STAT5, it's a protein synthesizer, Meaning it helps raise growth hormone.
Vitamin D3 & Calcium, helps with breast growing. If you take Calcium you need V-D3 to become more biologically active. Source vitamin D3 with organic olive oil. 
Melatonin (dosage varies per person), taking this is going after REM and Deep sleep stages (@ body healing), and other things. 
Reishi extract-follow manufacturers dosing guidelines, the higher the polysaccharides the stronger anti-androgen. Like this one below, it's organic and 35% polysaccharides. 

Technically, MSM stimulates the stat5 pathway which facilitates phosphorylation and the nuclear translocation and DNA binding...in other words it helps with breast growth. MSM also stimulates prolactin and enhances GH (growth hormone)lol. 

[Image: MOdE2TGXXhhXuEAJppjOWbUPbqM87CY_70sEk3Wq...9_tHb04Tz4]

L.

Is that 3x a day meaning overall 3x a day? IMO 3000 mg 3x a day, as in 9000 overall would probably be dangerous.

Is that your breast?! She's beautiful! How long did she take to grow?

Also notice feminization in any other parts of the body?

Each tablet is 500 mg and taking 6 gives your total of 3000. If you're new to this, start off with a lower dose, like 1 -500 mg tablet.Yeah, I know you just want to get the show on the road...but your ball's will thank you having started at a lower dose.

Please sloooow done, I know you're new and very excited and want answers now. Relax, take a deep breath and blow it out, this is when we're not rational.

Take care, Lotus Smile

P.S. Of course that's me, and it's at 12 months. Everybody is different in their results. 

BUt..but I want boobs.. (and a completely female body, but one thing at a time)

Thank you so much. I`ll take the pain as a good thing, though. It`ll mean its working. I`ll start with soemthign a bit lowe,r but not too much.

Has the rest of your body feminized as well? What about your face?

(26-09-2013, 01:49 PM)Cecilia Claire Wrote:  Has the rest of your body feminized as well? What about your face?

Hey CC,

Skip the solar and just go with the ainterol, some members say they start feeling changes in a few days. Someone told me that my face looked younger a few months ago, so I took that as a sign that the PM was working, along with other changes.

I wouldn't lose any of your weight, at 5' 7" 148 you need some body fat to build the boobs and curves on. Maca is a good source for the butt and hips, you can try BO later for the full fem route. BO wasn't or me, but might work for you, just make sure you research all the side effects before going down that road.

Now, the spearmint tincture, are you doing this yourself? please explain.

Lotus Smile

Awesome Breast Massage[/url] By the way this is a great massage to do!
http://www.websupportcenter.com/healthce...easts.html

Thanks Zormad for posting this link titled,bAwesome Massage for Under Developed Breasts @ Underdeveloped Breasts section.

Thanks, Lotus Smile

(26-09-2013, 01:49 PM)Cecilia Claire Wrote:  BUt..but I want boobs.. (and a completely female body, but one thing at a time)

Thank you so much. I`ll take the pain as a good thing, though. It`ll mean its working. I`ll start with soemthign a bit lowe,r but not too much.

Has the rest of your body feminized as well? What about your face?

Think about getting or making a pump, Karren has posted a homemade version...a great way to go considering the expense of a noggleberry. When you start to get your buds that's when to start pumping. You'll find a lot of info on pumping when you search for it. Good luck to ya CC Wink

Thank you all so much for your support!

I`m also so glad people caught onto my name too. I loooove being called CC. so cute!

I`d never do something as crazy as 10K mg per day. I`m not stupid. LOL.

Anyway, here's my starting point. I`m wearing my favorite top, my skinnys, and a non-padded Bra. Haven`t started yet. AM getting Electro for the face on sunday.

(27-09-2013, 02:06 AM)Cecilia Claire Wrote:  I`m wearing my favorite top, my skinnys, and a non-padded Bra.

Oh! THAT'S why you look like you already have some growth!!

(27-09-2013, 02:06 AM)Cecilia Claire Wrote:  Anyway, here's my starting point. I`m wearing my favorite top, my skinnys, and a non-padded Bra. Haven`t started yet. AM getting Electro for the face on sunday. Super excited!

Very nice!!

Wow, you're so slim and have a great starting point. What was that tincture you came up with?

Lucky guess on CC  Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon