Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2 years On Estrogen

I can relate to finding time for pumping.  There are days in which I can't and feel that I've made good progress so far.  Wishing you continued success.

My lovlies,

Its been almost a year of pumping. I had no idea what i was doing for the first few months so it feels like less time. But I eveidently started last April or May.

I am now pumping for as close to a half hour as possible at least 4 times a day, switching between a very large cup and a large cup.

I still really enjoy it...I cant imagine not continuing now. 

At present I am taking 2 tbls of flax a day and progesterone. 

Lots of things going on with me spiritually, mentally, where ever the extra bits of me are. I am not who I was when i started growing boobs...thats certain.

Anyway...new pictures soon...here are some from today.

Best
 Owlie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice progress and pumping has done you well.

wow they look great, pumping work well for you

Thanks! It is really addicting...I dont ever want to stop.

Best
Owlie

Thanks! Have you been finding the time these days?

It is way more fun than waiting for the hormones to kick in.

Best
Owlie

You're looking great, Owllee! I'm glad that things are going well for you!

So maybe 10 months pumping and one on BO....Ive lost track. 

I also lost almost 20 lbs due to illness so my bust is somewhat reduced and I stopped doing pretty much everything for almost a month.

And now Im back to walking in the mountains...so I should be getting leaner.

So more pumping!

Best
Owlie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

so, with breasts like those can you still present as male or have you transitioned to woman. I had a hard time hiding them before I transitioned and I was just a C cup. But you must be at least a D.

(20-05-2024, 04:12 PM)Connie Wrote:  so, with breasts like those can you still present as male or have you transitioned to woman. I had a hard time hiding them before I transitioned and I was just a C cup. But you must be at least a D.
 Thanks for your question! I still present as male and its cold where I live much of the time so I can wear layers. I would love to transition...more than my breasts have changed so in some ways i have...I completely fill a 36ddd bra I love to wear...its too small but it makes me feel llike ive gotten someplace since it used to swim on me..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon