Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red Clover question

How well does Red Clover work? 

How long do I have to take Red Clover to start seeing results for breast growth? 

Also does Red Clover change the rest of the body or is it just the breast?

A mi tambien me interesan esas preguntas, porque quiero iniciar un programa con RC.

Quiero añadir más preguntas: ¿Qué otras hierbas se complementarian con el RC (AA, pro-aromatasa,...)?

Kisses!

(18-04-2018, 10:47 AM)Tania80 Wrote:  A mi tambien me interesan esas preguntas, porque quiero iniciar un programa con RC.

Quiero añadir más preguntas: ¿Qué otras hierbas se complementarian con el RC (AA, pro-aromatasa,...)?

Kisses!
Reishi Mushroom Vitex but with Vitex can't take anything with estrogen or estrogen like effects because it levels out the hormones and raises Progesterone.

(19-04-2018, 03:52 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(18-04-2018, 10:47 AM)Tania80 Wrote:  A mi tambien me interesan esas preguntas, porque quiero iniciar un programa con RC.

Kisses!
Reishi Mushroom Vitex but with Vitex can't take anything with estrogen or estrogen like effects because it levels out the hormones and raises Progesterone.

I don't understand you: Do you mean: Reishi with Vitex or without Vitex?

And what about spearmint? It will help?

You can use Reishi and Vitex together just don't add anything estrogenic with Vitex.

I am using a complex of red clover (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004Z64LWS/) together with reishi mushroom (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00XU8AUC2/ ).

I am taking two daily pills of both herbs.

Would you recommend adding licorice root pills? Or peony root pills? Or something else?

You can try using White Peony Root with them as well

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon