Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for progress..PM advice?

Who makes a 2500mg PM tablet ?!!

(06-08-2018, 02:52 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Who makes a 2500mg PM tablet ?!!

Guessing Oxford Vitality (UK).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/White-Kwao-Krua...1784102054

OV lists it as 2,500 mg and then immediately qualifies it by saying: From 250 mg of a 10:1 extract

Makes it sound like there are no actual physical 2,500 mg tablets in OV's product?

If that's the case, it would be clearer if they labeled the product as 250 mg 10:1 Extract.

I used OV 250mg 10:1 for some time and budded while using them, so they are legit.
I also overdosed on them because I realised too late what 10:1 meant. 

My feeling is that they work but not as well as 2500 mg of pure PM spread through the day.

(06-08-2018, 10:32 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I used OV 250mg 10:1 for some time and budded while using them, so they are legit.
I also overdosed on them because I realised too late what 10:1 meant. 

My feeling is that they work but not as well as 2500 mg of pure PM spread through the day.

Oxford Vitality is indeed the one I am using - so now i am confused, and not sure what i should be popping each day! I saw the 10:1 bit and the 250mg, but it stills say 2500mg on the pack. What is the significance of the 10:1, does it mean that it's been concentrated 10 times, so only 250mg, is in theory equivalent to 2500mg?
But perhaps, like orange juice, not from concentrate is better??
So those of you in the know, Shiraz and VergeoD could you please help and advise me to the best of your knowledge how much of the OV tablets you think i should be taking each day?

(05-08-2018, 07:14 AM)Janie Dee Wrote:  I started with Pueraria mirifica 2nd August, so hoping the most potent phytoestrogens known to man can kickstart my boob development to the next stage.
Currently taking 2500mg/day, also saw palmetto 900mg, and wild yam 810mg. Of course continuing my willpower to grow them!
Any advise on how appropriate this dosage is would be gratefully received.
So being optimistic that i will see some results, i have recorded day 2 photographically as attached.

Janie, absolutely lovely breasts. What ever you are doing is working up to this point. I would definitely split your dosage across morning and evening, and add Progesterone a few days a week.

@Janie Dee I wouldn't take more than one of those per day. (Well, I did and I got sick).
Yes, 10:1 means that it is ten times concentrated. My feeling is that 2500 mg in one go is too much for the body to absorb in one go, so part of it is discarder. Also, it can be hard for your liver to process it. If you have the chance split one pill in halfs and have them at different times of the day. Another way to slow the intake is to eat them with a meal (so digestion will take longer and be slower). Some people put the cap under their tongue and slowly suck on it while doing other stuff. My OV PM pills tasted so bad that I could only do this while drinking herbal tea.

(09-08-2018, 09:06 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  
(05-08-2018, 07:14 AM)Janie Dee Wrote:  I started with Pueraria mirifica 2nd August, so hoping the most potent phytoestrogens known to man can kickstart my boob development to the next stage.
Currently taking 2500mg/day, also saw palmetto 900mg, and wild yam 810mg. Of course continuing my willpower to grow them!
Any advise on how appropriate this dosage is would be gratefully received.
So being optimistic that i will see some results, i have recorded day 2 photographically as attached.

Janie, absolutely lovely breasts. What ever you are doing is working up to this point. I would definitely split your dosage across morning and evening, and add Progesterone a few days a week.

Thank you Michelle Smile , I love them and what they can do for me! I am going to split the PM, as everyone says that's the best thing. Might hold off on the progesterone to see how things go on the current plan, but if it's a 'no show' then, yep, that'll be next. Thanks for the advice, Janie xx

(09-08-2018, 11:58 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  @Janie Dee I wouldn't take more than one of those per day. (Well, I did and I got sick).
Yes, 10:1 means that it is ten times concentrated. My feeling is that 2500 mg in one go is too much for the body to absorb in one go, so part of it is discarder. Also, it can be hard for your liver to process it. If you have the chance split one pill in halfs and have them at different times of the day. Another way to slow the intake is to eat them with a meal (so digestion will take longer and be slower). Some people put the cap under their tongue and slowly suck on it while doing other stuff. My OV PM pills tasted so bad that I could only do this while drinking herbal tea.

Ah, i understand now, thanks for helping clear that up. Yes, i will bisect my pills and do half each day...morning for the left hand side boob......evening for the right hand side...haha Wink

Re: says 2500mg on the pack. What is the significance of the 10:1, does it mean that it's been concentrated 10 times, so only 250mg, is in theory equivalent to 2500mg?

Oxford Vitality explains how they get their numbers

https://www.oxfordvitality.co.uk/herbal-extracts

This is clearly not a common practice in the US (not certain whether it's even allowed).

Here, if the tin implies there are 2,500 mg tablets in contained therein, there had better be actual, physical 2,500 mg tablets contained therein! And no fuzzy "corresponds to" math - no matter what the extraction ratio.

Doesn't mean it's a bad product (or a good one), but they seem to be injecting unnecessary confusion into the supplements marketplace.

Elsewhere on their site they state: " In an industry that can be easily confusing; misinformation and misleading products really upset us."

The irony! lol

(10-08-2018, 02:45 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: says 2500mg on the pack. What is the significance of the 10:1, does it mean that it's been concentrated 10 times, so only 250mg, is in theory equivalent to 2500mg?

Oxford Vitality explains how they get their numbers

https://www.oxfordvitality.co.uk/herbal-extracts

This is clearly not a common practice in the US (not certain whether it's even allowed).

Here, if the tin implies there are 2,500 mg tablets in contained therein, there had better be actual, physical 2,500 mg tablets contained therein! And no fuzzy "corresponds to" math - no matter what the extraction ratio.

Doesn't mean it's a bad product (or a good one), but they seem to be injecting unnecessary confusion into the supplements marketplace.

Elsewhere on their site they state: " In an industry that can be easily confusing; misinformation and misleading products really upset us."

The irony! lol

Thanks super herb sleuth - that does make it clearer. So in theory 2500mg per tablet.....i guess the proof will be in the pudding...or should that be budding, lol! I will report back with any confirmed results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon