Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for progress..PM advice?

(23-07-2018, 06:11 AM)Janie Dee Wrote:  
(22-07-2018, 07:45 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Well I must say that I can love you for your mind..power!
Very nice breasts!

Ainterol is the most reputable PM out there but there shipping is sometimes erratic.
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/shippedwithinusa-c-31.html

Id start with 1000mg a day and see how you react, then slowly work up to a max of 3000mg
Make sure you take Calcium also, as PM will chew it up and you may wind up wit joint pains.

Bobbi

Thanks for the compliment Bobbi. I'm convinced your mind can help! What is the saying, 'be caerful what you wish for', well i was and i have got at least some of what i was looking for, hehe. Big Grin
Perhaps the only other thing that has helped is, er, shall we say, stimulation, as they are very sensitive and give me untold pleasure.
Thanks for the advice on dosage, i wasn't aware of the calcium issue so will take care of that. I'll look at ainterol, though i'm in the uk so that may make a dfference.
Janie x
Ainterol is available in uk .......... suggest you also add progestrone ...... helped me ....
Happy boobi growth

(23-07-2018, 06:54 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(22-07-2018, 07:45 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Well I must say that I can love you for your mind..power!
Very nice breasts!

Ainterol is the most reputable PM out there but there shipping is sometimes erratic.

Id start with 1000mg a day and see how you react, then slowly work up to a max of 3000mg
Make sure you take Calcium also, as PM will chew it up and you may wind up wit joint pains.

Bobbi

Thanks for the compliment Bobbi. I'm convinced your mind can help! What is the saying, 'be caerful what you wish for', well i was and i have got at least some of what i was looking for, hehe. Big Grin
Perhaps the only other thing that has helped is, er, shall we say, stimulation, as they are very sensitive and give me untold pleasure.
Thanks for the advice on dosage, i wasn't aware of the calcium issue so will take care of that. I'll look at ainterol, though i'm in the uk so that may make a dfference.
Janie x
Ainterol is available in uk .......... suggest you also add progestrone ...... helped me ....
Happy boobi growth
Thanks Bobbi, looks like it deffo did from your pics! Where did you get yours?
Janie x

(23-07-2018, 06:09 PM)anie Dee Wrote:  
(23-07-2018, 06:54 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
Very nice breasts!

Bobbi

Janie x
Happy boobi growth
Thanks Bobbi, looks like it deffo did from your pics! Where did you get yours?
Janie x

I ue rt format but y abuy progertron cream.... info on forum

I started with Pueraria mirifica 2nd August, so hoping the most potent phytoestrogens known to man can kickstart my boob development to the next stage.
Currently taking 2500mg/day, also saw palmetto 900mg, and wild yam 810mg. Of course continuing my willpower to grow them!
Any advise on how appropriate this dosage is would be gratefully received.
So being optimistic that i will see some results, i have recorded day 2 photographically as attached.

(05-08-2018, 07:14 AM)Janie Dee Wrote:  I started with Pueraria mirifica 2nd August, so hoping the most potent phytoestrogens known to man can kickstart my boob development to the next stage.
Currently taking 2500mg/day, also saw palmetto 900mg, and wild yam 810mg. Of course continuing my willpower to grow them!
So being optimistic that i will see some results, i have recorded day 2 photographically as attached.

You got gorgeous boobs and good shape. Do you take that dosage twice a day ? ( half each )
Progesterone does give extra kick to growth I and many here found.
Wishing you bigger growth  Wink

My doses have been all over the map. From 2.5k, to a 4.5k. I took 4.5k for the better part of a year. I buy four bottles at a time, and this last batch I’ve been dosing 2.5k, once a day. Ive been feeling constant growth the last month, so I’m going to stick with this latest dosing schedule. Mainly because my erections are still strong at 2.5k/day, and I’m feeling growth. This is a win-win for me, (and the wife).  Big Grin

(05-08-2018, 09:50 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  My doses have been all over the map. From 2.5k, to a 4.5k. I took 4.5k for the better part of a year. I buy four bottles at a time, and this last batch I’ve been dosing 2.5k, once a day. Ive been feeling constant growth the last month, so I’m going to stick with this latest dosing schedule. Mainly because my erections are still strong at 2.5k/day, and I’m feeling growth. This is a win-win for me, (and the wife).  Big Grin

I would split that dose in 1/2 and take it twice a day for better effect and body use of herbs

When I’m having growth phases, I’m always tired & sleepy. I’ve been getting very drowsy lately at work, so that’s one reason I take it only when I get home at night. I’m still growing, so, so far it’s working for me. I understand the thinking behind your point, though. For the longest time I was dosing every four hours, based on some research that Lotus had posted. PM stays in your system for months, so im not sure what all that means. LoL. 

I miss Lotus.

(05-08-2018, 09:50 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  My doses have been all over the map. From 2.5k, to a 4.5k. I took 4.5k for the better part of a year. I buy four bottles at a time, and this last batch I’ve been dosing 2.5k, once a day. Ive been feeling constant growth the last month, so I’m going to stick with this latest dosing schedule. Mainly because my erections are still strong at 2.5k/day, and I’m feeling growth. This is a win-win for me, (and the wife).  Big Grin

I'd say your erections must be going strong at 2500 a day, haha!!
I'll report back on any effect i see on that once I've been taking it for a while.

(05-08-2018, 11:18 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(05-08-2018, 07:14 AM)Janie Dee Wrote:  I started with Pueraria mirifica 2nd August, so hoping the most potent phytoestrogens known to man can kickstart my boob development to the next stage.

You got gorgeous boobs and good shape. Do you take that dosage twice a day ? ( half each )
Progesterone does give extra kick to growth I and many here found.
Wishing you bigger growth  Wink

Well i have started taking the 2500mg in the morning, all at one sitting, mainly as that is the size of the tablet. I can try cutting it in half i guess, thanks for the suggestion. Thanks for the compliment on my little girls. Shape is ok, but a bit East-West facing for my liking, could do with my a bit more 'eyes front'. Hoping if they fill out it will bring them more in to the middle. Also hoping my nipples get thicker.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon