Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

mall experience

My daily appearance is "male" so to speak. Last week I was at the mall with my family in my usual attire of tight jeans and t shirt with  breasts subtly apparent (really no hiding them this summer) and pretty gold pendant. As always my nails trimmed short but with a subtle clear gloss on them. As I walked to meet my wife a girl in one of the kiosks called me over and before I knew it she grabbed my hand and started buffing one of my nails with her product producing a beautiful clear gloss shine. it happened so fast she asked me what I thought and being stunned I admitted it looked beautiful. She then just as quickly nudged me on her stool and applied eye cream asking me what I cream I used to which I admitted Clinique and Neutrogena while still being somewhat stunned by this experience and thinking gees what a laugh if my wife should walk by. I guess the hrt is having it's desired effect I am sure there are not many "men" the girl in the kiosk calls over glossing their nails and inquiring about their eye cream. I remain male for my wife and family and feel so lucky to be able to freely celebrate and express my feminine. Needless to say I bought the nail product!

how old was she? I`m guessing a Millenial (they are Sooo cool!).

it`s funny how E works like that, some have sugested it`s a pheromone thing and it may be true in some instances, but I also think our general demeanor and comportment plays a huge role too, esp from a distance, you must have been giving off some sort of Femme Vibe that she picked up on.

awesome stuff! Smile

Brilliant tale

if that happened to me I would point the poor girl in the general direction of Vision express

x

Lol

Julie

(16-07-2018, 10:41 AM)Katie Wrote:  how old was she? I`m guessing a Millenial (they are Sooo cool!).

it`s funny how E works like that, some have sugested it`s a pheromone thing and it may be true in some instances, but I also think our general demeanor and comportment plays a huge role too, esp from a distance, you must have been giving off some sort of Femme Vibe that she picked up on.

awesome stuff!  Smile

Hi Katie,
She seemed in her mid to late 20's so yes Millennial. For me E seems to have greatly increased my confidence and comfort in just being who I am in appearance and actions... yes in demeanor and comportment. Maybe my confidence and comfort with myself sends signals to others that I'm more approachable too. Whatever.. I hope this continues to be a trend!

(16-07-2018, 10:37 PM)notquitemale Wrote:  I hope this continues to be a trend!

it will! Cool

I remember the exact same thing happening to me, and doing some really Femme stuff whilst out and not giving a damn, even though I was half dressed male.
I kinda wondered what the hell was going on with me, but decided to just go with it LOL

of course less than a year later I was lving Full Time, but i won`t tell you that part Big Grin xx

(17-07-2018, 06:50 AM)Katie Wrote:  
(16-07-2018, 10:37 PM)notquitemale Wrote:  I hope this continues to be a trend!

it will!  Cool

I remember the exact same thing happening to me, and doing some really Femme stuff whilst out and not giving a damn, even though I was half dressed male.
I kinda wondered what the hell was going on with me, but decided to just go with it LOL

of course less than a year later I was lving Full Time, but i won`t tell you that part  Big Grin  xx

Nice Katie!
This whole transition is certainly an unpredictable adventure. Especially when E enters the picture. As with us all we just wait until we see where it takes us. Like a lot of us I imagine our families shape our transition too. For me certainly my wife but also my daughter going through adolescence are big factors. For me my daughter already knows her dad is not the typical dad like her friends have and that is cool. She does keep me on the boundary though. We laughed when she "confiscated" a new t shirt I bought because as she said it showed off my curves too much! and whenever I come home with a cute pair of Nikes they get confiscated too just because she likes them too. Oh to be the same size as your daughter. But seriously my love for my family keeps my boundary as notquitemale although the boundary continues to develop just as family does. An adventure for sure  Rolleyes .

(23-07-2018, 11:23 PM)notquitemale Wrote:  Nice Katie!
This whole transition is certainly an unpredictable adventure. Especially when E enters the picture. As with us all we just wait until we see where it takes us. Like a lot of us I imagine our families shape our transition too. For me certainly my wife but also my daughter going through adolescence are big factors. For me my daughter already knows her dad is not the typical dad like her friends have and that is cool. She does keep me on the boundary though. We laughed when she "confiscated" a new t shirt I bought because as she said it showed off my curves too much! and whenever I come home with a cute pair of Nikes they get confiscated too just because she likes them too. Oh to be the same size as your daughter. But seriously my love for my family keeps my boundary as notquitemale although the boundary continues to develop just as family does. An adventure for sure  Rolleyes .

I guess I must have gotten lucky in some ways, my daughter (now 13) is totally OK with me as female, and it Is kinda handy when you`re both the same size too, though she`s bigger than me now, so I get Her hand-me-downs LOL! (a couple of nice jackets, she outgrew and never wore), and I can hear the laughter now from ya`ll; "Katie`s built like a 12 year old girl" Tongue but i don`t care, I could also experiment with clothes early on and stuff that didn`t suit me I could give to her, so it worked out well really for a while.
my Son (now 9) I`m not sure if he even remembers me as "Him" clearly, but Both my kids say they Much prefer me as I am now. We go to the school parent events and meet their teachers to discuss school work (it`s assumed were a lesbian couple) my wife introduces me as her Partner quite openly, so that worked out nicely too!
as you rightly said, "boundries" will continue to develop and evolve over time, but not just boundries (which are there to be pushed BTW!), but the whole relationship dynamic also. it`s a strange and wonderful journey, and it also comes with it`s own Very unique set of hurdles to overcome, some can be quite comical too! Big Grin
depending on how far you go, get used to Sharing a lot as well! I can`t count the amount of product I`v given away from hairspray to nail polish and remover, cleansing products hair care items even perfume! that my daughter (And wife) have had off me, But... if you need something you don`t have, they will share back too, so it`s kinda nice that way, Different! ... but nice too.
oh, and Laundry days... you don`t always get your own clothes back! LOL

(16-07-2018, 04:13 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Brilliant tale

if that happened to me I would point the poor girl in the general direction of Vision express

x

Lol

Julie

LOL     ^5   I would know she would need to visit eye doctor, if it were me...  ROF

(24-07-2018, 08:25 AM)Katie Wrote:  
(23-07-2018, 11:23 PM)notquitemale Wrote:  Nice Katie!

I guess I must have gotten lucky in some ways, my daughter (now 13) is totally OK with me as female, and it Is kinda handy when you`re both the same size too, though she`s bigger than me now, so I get Her hand-me-downs LOL! (a couple of nice jackets, she outgrew and never wore), and I can hear the laughter now from ya`ll; "Katie`s built like a 12 year old girl"  Tongue  but i don`t care, I could also experiment with clothes early on and stuff that didn`t suit me I could give to her, so it worked out well really for a while.
my Son (now 9) I`m not sure if he even remembers me as "Him" clearly, but Both my kids say they Much prefer me as I am now. We go to the school parent events and meet their teachers to discuss school work (it`s assumed were a lesbian couple) my wife introduces me as her Partner quite openly, so that worked out nicely too!
as you rightly said, "boundries" will continue to develop and evolve over time, but not just boundries (which are there to be pushed BTW!), but the whole relationship dynamic also. it`s a strange and wonderful journey, and it also comes with it`s own Very unique set of hurdles to overcome, some can be quite comical too!  Big Grin
depending on how far you go, get used to Sharing a lot as well! I can`t count the amount of product I`v given away from hairspray to nail polish and remover, cleansing products hair care items even perfume! that my daughter (And wife) have had off me, But... if you need something you don`t have, they will share back too, so it`s kinda nice that way, Different! ... but nice too.
oh, and Laundry days... you don`t always get your own clothes back! LOL
Yes our lives do have the comical moments overall in my family we focus on sensing the humor in the absurdity of our lives we also focus on being always grateful for everything in our lives as all of our boundaries are continually stretched. Oh my Katie... the sharing has already begun... yes on the nail and cleansing products.  One of our daily routines is that while I drive my wife to work as she touches up her makeup, while she does that she hands me her lip tint for my lips. It's the little things that make you feel accepted. My daughter already uses my epilator for her legs... last night while watching tv as I was touching up my legs I asked her if she would like a nice one for her birthday. She was happy about that. We then spent the rest of the evening mainly talking about clothing. It's certainly obvious that her dad does not quite dress or act like other dads but she knows that although boundaries are pushed I and mom will do our best to not embarrass her in front of her friends (as any 13 year old is always concerned about). Overall transition wherever it may lead at least at this point has been a blessing that has strengthened our family bond. My wife, daughter and myself have never felt closer to each other. Yes a strange and wonderful journey.

Now THIS!...

(26-07-2018, 12:36 AM)notquitemale Wrote:  we also focus on being always grateful for everything in our lives

This is good to hear! to practice Gratitude in our lives is Soooo Important!

this Officially makes you Cool in my book, I knew there was a reason I liked you! Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon