Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi

Hi, sissy jane is New on this site and have a question s.he hope some wonderfull People wil and can answer.
sissy jane have been Reading a little about PM and it say that its good for many positive Things in a body, Like
hairgrove, softer skin, sensitive nipples ( would love that ) and stop nightly sweating.. sigh.  if Sissy jane will grove
some breast and shrink or make clitty soft ( will that happend and Howe long will it take? giggle ) its just a bonus.
sissy jane found this on ebay and have tried it for 10 days but cant say anything is different. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-x-BOTTLES-PUE...2196876010 The label say one in the morning
and one in the evening but sissy jane have for the first 8 days only taken on a day and started for 2 yesterday. Please anybody
who can tell if this can do anything good to sissy jane and what s.he can expect after eating the bottles?
Curtsey from sissy jane.

(18-05-2018, 10:32 PM)sissy jane Wrote:  Hi, sissy jane is New on this site and have a question s.he hope some wonderfull People wil and can answer.
sissy jane have been Reading a little about PM and it say that its good for many positive Things in a body, Like
hairgrove, softer skin, sensitive nipples ( would love that ) and stop nightly sweating.. sigh.  if Sissy jane will grove
some breast and shrink or make clitty soft ( will that happend and Howe long will it take? giggle ) its just a bonus.
sissy jane found this on ebay and have tried it for 10 days but cant say anything is different. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-x-BOTTLES-PUE...2196876010 The label say one in the morning
and one in the evening but sissy jane have for the first 8 days only taken on a day and started for 2 yesterday. Please anybody
who can tell if this can do anything good to sissy jane and what s.he can expect after eating the bottles?
Curtsey from sissy jane.

I've not heard of that brand before. Most brands talked about here are around 500mg/capsule. 3000mg is an awfully high dosage, especially to start off at. Really 500mg is a pretty high dosage, more than I can even handle longer term, as it makes me really tired.

(19-05-2018, 07:35 AM)PaulaJ Wrote:  
(18-05-2018, 10:32 PM)sissy jane Wrote:  Hi, sissy jane is New on this site and have a question s.he hope some wonderfull People wil and can answer.
Curtsey from sissy jane.

I've not heard of that brand before. Most brands talked about here are around 500mg/capsule. 3000mg is an awfully high dosage, especially to start off at. Really 500mg is a pretty high dosage, more than I can even handle longer term, as it makes me really tired.

Hi, Maybe its just fake and doesnt is what it say it should be, or Sissy jane is moore abnormal than s.he thought giggle.
Thank you for the replay paula. Sissy jane will try on the NeXT week to see if there anything that happends.
curtsey from Sissy jane.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/600-MG-CAPS-100...Swi7RZKk0n

these are the ones i brought. im a bit 50/50 about them

(21-05-2018, 09:06 AM)sissy jane Wrote:  
Curtsey from sissy jane.

Hi, Maybe its just fake and doesnt is what it say it should be, or Sissy jane is moore abnormal than s.he thought giggle.
Thank you for the replay paula. Sissy jane will try on the NeXT week to see if there anything that happends.
curtsey from Sissy jane.

Likely the entire bottle is 3000mg.  In that case the pills are 50 mg - a trivial amount.

It looks like Herb Wizard branded PM is produced by this company http://www.loeiherbs.com/ 

Not the most inspiring web design, but they do have a pink factory!

For the curious, the text that is blocked out in the product picture on eBay appears to be the expiration date.

Virtually all of the reviews for their PM product over the past year on eBay are positive.

(23-05-2018, 04:48 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  
Curtsey from sissy jane.

curtsey from Sissy jane.

Likely the entire bottle is 3000mg.  In that case the pills are 50 mg - a trivial amount.

Hi, yes maybe thats the answer, sissy jane have been thinking the same but are very unsure. Any idea Howe to find out?
curtsey from Sissy jane.

(23-05-2018, 02:45 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  It looks like Herb Wizard branded PM is produced by this company http://www.loeiherbs.com/ 

Not the most inspiring web design, but they do have a pink factory!

For the curious, the text that is blocked out in the product picture on eBay appears to be the expiration date.

Virtually all of the reviews for their PM product over the past year on eBay are positive.

Hi, Thank You for the info. Positive are good.
curtsey from sissy jane.

(23-05-2018, 04:48 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  
Curtsey from sissy jane.

curtsey from Sissy jane.

Given the "1500mg 3:1 ratio" in the description and 2 per day suggested use on the label they're likely 500mg capsules & the confusion is due to marketing hyperbole or simply a translation hiccup

Hi and thanks to everybody who have helped sissy jane. sissy jane sendt a mail to the seller about it
and got the answer that every capsule is 1500 mg and the bottle say 2 pr day thats make it 3000 mg.
sissy jane would very much like moore tips and ideas on this.
curtsey from sissy jane.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon