Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do people put tons of money into a herbal supply instead of just regular low E ?

(11-03-2018, 05:22 PM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  I and many others have had permission from their doctor to buy products from Inhouse because they are not available in their home country. In my case that were Estradiol Valerate injections.

The international pharmacy in my country ( Belgium ) even buys from Inhouse when they can’t find it in stock or in the country.

well in this case then, inhouse could be considered a legit source, but there are many that aren`t sadly Sad

(11-03-2018, 06:25 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(10-03-2018, 10:04 PM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  Pueraria Mirifica from Ainterol comes at +-15$ for 100 capsules of 500 mg.
Most people are on 1500 mg minimum. That means 15$ a month +- for their phytoestrogenic compound of their regimen. Most take either Red Reishi or Saw Palmetto with that. That costs about 7$ for 100 capsules of 300 mg. You need to take at least 900 mg to see some effect. So that means another 7$ per month.

A three month supply of a basic low dosage herbal regimen costs +-100$ while you can get 12 Climara 100 mcg patches at Inhousepharmacy for less than 90$.

Low dose means 50 micrograms or 25 micrograms for some people. 

Climara are matrix patches. They can be cut in half or quarters. 

You would have a 6-12 month supply for 90$ without a prescription and you are guaranteed that you are taking an effective estrogenic product.

Why would someone rather chose an unregulated herbal product that costs more and is a roll of the dice?

I see that some people who intend to actually transition spend tons of money on Kelp, BO and PM when they can just get regular low dose Estradiol over the counter, with progesterone cream ( also OTC ) 

Why?
How do you get this without a prescription? From what I can see it sure looks like you need one.

Inhousepharmacy.vu

Gendergp.co.uk ( they accept foreign clients ) . Dr Webberley is well known.

(11-03-2018, 05:32 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(11-03-2018, 05:22 PM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  I and many others have had permission from their doctor to buy products from Inhouse because they are not available in their home country. In my case that were Estradiol Valerate injections.

The international pharmacy in my country ( Belgium ) even buys from Inhouse when they can’t find it in stock or in the country.

well in this case then, inhouse could be considered a legit source, but there are many that aren`t sadly Sad

Same could be said for herbs / PM, Katie :-P x

(11-03-2018, 12:21 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Duh
And easier to obtain 

Julie

Not necessarily.
If your batch of Pueraria gets lost somewhere, you have to wait 3-4 weeks for the next bottle to arrive.
You have to take breaks from herbs regularly,...

Actual estrogen / Estradiol can be ordered at gendergp.co.uk or doctoronline.com and they have a doctor who will write out your prescription. In a little over a week you have legit estrogen instead of some snake oil from Waggadugu or some other far away mystic country.

Hugs,
Elissa

(11-03-2018, 05:36 PM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  
(11-03-2018, 05:32 PM)Katie Wrote:  

Same could be said for herbs / PM, Katie :-P x

well that`s exactly the point I was trying to make, you can`t claim that because it`s Pharma that it`s inherantly safe, anymore than you can about herbs, the fact is a Legit source of herbs IS quite safe and just as safe as any pharma. but you can`t single one out over the other as you did in your original post. the fact is Either can be dangerous if not sourced correctly, and there Are many fake places and products out there, and trans people are a captive customer base to a large degree, and we don`t have too many friends out there either! xx

(11-03-2018, 05:14 PM)Katie Wrote:  it`s better than rat poison!

Funny, reminded me that Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) literally IS the main ingredient in rat poison! lol

https://www.merckvetmanual.com/toxicolog...calciferol

I can only really speak for myself, but I just couldn't bring myself to call up a therapist or even an informed consent endo. If I felt Inhouse or one of the others wouldn't rip me off, I might have bought from them. The price isn't really a factor, though I won't pay the inflated price Ainterol is on Amazon lately. If I could just buy pharma from a legit site, I would.

That herbals do seem to work, albeit not as well as pharma, is why I keep buying them. I wasn't really intending on using them for this long though, but it's still easier to keep using them then do the hard step and making that call.

Re: the inflated price Ainterol is on Amazon lately

The prices on Amazon are ridiculous. I've never considered getting it off of eBay, but there are at least a couple of legit authorized resellers on there with prices starting under $20 a bottle.

Well for me, someone said it’s a way to test the waters, so to speak. Plus, the effects of Pharma “seem to be” more noticeable than I’m willing to gamble with. Although my best friend saw me after a long absence and he looked at me with horror, saying my face looked different. That stung. But regardless, my goals are *not* to transition, but to grow boobs. Now that I’m approaching my original size goal, I’ve found out that with boobie growth, comes more than just boobies. It was shocking at first, but I'm Completely at ease with my current looks. I’m “right on the edge” of feminine, although I do hope my boobs grow at least one cup size bigger. But basically in a nutshell, I’m cautious of the more drastic appearance changes that come with Pharma. And by the way, your results are beautiful. Congrats XO!

FYI,

I had tried ordering from Inhouse recently, they came back with  a reply email  " Inhouse does not have an agreement with your bank, but we do accept bitcoin".

I am not about to get into the whole Virtual coin of the realm, so, they lost my business, indefinitely. I had thought of going the HRT route via Inhouse, but not now. I had ordered from them in the past, using the same bank account. 

It only drives me further to find out the how's and why's that BO works for some, and I have some thesis why it does, however that is not for this thread.

for others, there could be medical issues that would prevent them from ordering pharma, so there is that too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon