Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My current BO regime

OK so I've been on BO since January and at first all was good. Had sensation behind the nipple and slight growing pains. Recently though it seems to have petered out. I take 1BO every 4 hours during the day along with a pituitary glandular, during the morning I also take 2 flaxseed oil multivitiman a to z and msm. As well as protien shakes through out the day. 

I had a check up at the doctors and all my parts are working fine. Is the flaxseed the issue? Should I swap it to saw palmetto? Perhaps up the dosage? I know it takes time. Just looking for advice/support!

Thanks for your time!

(14-02-2018, 05:49 PM)Kizumuki Wrote:  OK so I've been on BO since January and at first all was good. Had sensation behind the nipple and slight growing pains. Recently though it seems to have petered out. I take 1BO every 4 hours during the day along with a pituitary glandular, during the morning I also take 2 flaxseed oil multivitiman a to z and msm. As well as protien shakes through out the day. 

I had a check up at the doctors and all my parts are working fine. Is the flaxseed the issue? Should I swap it to saw palmetto? Perhaps up the dosage? I know it takes time. Just looking for advice/support!

Thanks for your time!

With BO  You need to rev up when you notice stalling growth. So for instance you start at 1 pill then slowly a month later ur on 2 pills then another month later 3 pills and so on.... It takes time and you only need to rev up when your growth stalls. When I hit the big number of 10 or 8 pills I then switched as I was taking reshi mushroom powder which you can only take for 4 weeks or you get poisoned  So I switched to 8 pills first week 2nd week 10 pills 3rd week 12 pills 4th week nothing  Rinse repeat

You can check out my 1.4 years on BO journey here http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895 its got a lot of info in it.
I am no longer on BO thou Im on HRT because I wanted full feminization and other stuff like SRS.

Fascinating stuff! Perhaps I should double it up to 2 every 4 hours and see how that goes? Are Flaxseeds any good to me?

Again thank you for your time Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon