Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PUBIC MOUND

Hi, has anyone else using pm or b0 gained sisignificat fatty deposits on their PUBIC mound area ? Seems to be gathering there of late, used to be quitd lean before. I'm guessing natural female fat redistribution.

(11-02-2018, 01:37 PM)Prettytawnee2010 Wrote:  Hi, has anyone else using pm or b0 gained sisignificat fatty deposits on their PUBIC mound area ? Seems to be gathering there of late, used to be quitd lean before. I'm guessing natural female fat redistribution.

yes, I have experienced the same thing. I believe this is natural, just as CIS women get.

Yes me too
In fact that was the first area for me that did alter

Julie 
X

Ps

I can almost orgasm from it
Blush

Yup, perfectly normal, and there will be a crease in the middle eventually, and the pubic hairs will start to lean in that direction too creating a little tuft in the middle, you can tell it`s all trying to become something else. fascinating stuff! Cool

Great to hear, glad it's due to the PM not just overeating lol  thank you girls xx

PS: unlikely re the hair as I'm always fully shaved, maybe worth growing a little just to see xx

(11-02-2018, 07:16 PM)Katie Wrote:  Yup, perfectly normal, and there will be a crease in the middle eventually, and the pubic hairs will start to lean in that direction too creating a little tuft in the middle, you can tell it`s all trying to become something else. fascinating stuff! Cool

I noticed that about 4 - 5 months after starting HRT, but not so much while on PM.  Never tried BO.

(11-02-2018, 09:43 PM)Prettytawnee2010 Wrote:  PS: unlikely re the hair as I'm always fully shaved, maybe worth growing a little just to see xx

one time I got bored and shaved my pubic hair in the shape of an arrow, pointing down...just to see if I could.  Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon