Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Creams for breast enlargement

Which of these creams would be the best for breast enlargement PM cream, progestrone cream or estrogen cream? What combination will be the best?

I use Life-Flo Bi-Estro at night and progesta-care complete in the morning. Pricey, but good formulations as well as an excuse to massage in the morning and at night.

(04-01-2018, 09:29 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  I use Life-Flo Bi-Estro at night and progesta-care complete in the morning. Pricey, but good formulations as well as an excuse to massage in the morning and at night.

Oh ok. Have you noticed any changes using the two creams?

Ive made a pm cream that works well a few times

(07-01-2018, 08:39 PM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  Ive made a pm cream that works well a few times

How did you make it? How well does it work?

Have you tried actual pueraria mirifica by Ainterol?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-01-2018, 01:24 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Have you tried actual pueraria mirifica by Ainterol?

That's the PM cream I am thinking of getting. Which would be faster for breast growth PM cream or estrogen cream

(08-01-2018, 01:24 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Have you tried actual pueraria mirifica by Ainterol?

I've been using this cream daily for a couple months now, applying only to my left breast- the one that is lagging behind......it is slowly catching up to the righty!

(10-01-2018, 04:53 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  

I've been using this cream daily for a couple months now, applying only to my left breast- the one that is lagging behind......it is slowly catching up to the righty!

So how fast did you notice the change?

(10-01-2018, 04:53 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  

The added flexibility to do that with the PM cream and/or the atomizer makes these welcome tools in the arsenal of breast growth!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon