Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi I'm Jessica!

You look great gaining shape and looking smooth softening.

They look gorgeous. !!

Beautiful!!!!!
love the shape and your nipples are in the perfect location too.
Woo hoo
Bobbi

Thank you everyone for the positive comments! I'm happy with my progress, not so happy about putting on about 5 lbs tho.....
I just recently bought a couple of sports bras, which help flatten out my boobs when I dont want to be showing them off, like at work. I know some question why some of us do this, but now is not the time to "out" myself at work. It's at the point ( no pun intended ?) that if I'm wearing a plain t-shirt, they are quite obvious.
I'm hoping to see even more change since I just added Reshi caps to my daily intake. Not much change to my butt or hips- at least as not such obvious change as my boobs!

Hi, I am new here. Just read through all your posts on this thread. I love your breasts and story. Thanks for sharing.

(19-10-2017, 11:47 PM)michelleann99 Wrote:  Hi, I am new here. Just read through all your posts on this thread. I love your breasts and story. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Michelle, 
Welcome and thank you for the kind words.
Jessica

So to update my thread, about 3 weeks ago my therapist called me(finally) to ask how i was doing and to find out what became me. Now I haven't seen her since July at this point- I explained to her about her no show, or no call about my appointment. She knew nothing about it and apologized.  So I made another appointment which was last week. We had a good talk, and she is supposed to find me some local group therapy locations that she felt I could benefit from attending. Then she asked me when she could meet Jessica- this floored me a bit, but I said soon.
So I have an appointment tomorrow, but I know I'm not "ready" for Jessica to show up- I want to buy a new outfit First! And I don't have any coats or jackets , so I need to get one of those as it's getting cold here now that fall has arrived.
Looks like I'm stopping at Goodwill or Old Navy!

(23-10-2017, 05:54 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  So to update my thread, about 3 weeks ago my therapist called me(finally) to ask how i was doing and to find out what became me. Now I haven't seen her since July at this point- I explained to her about her no show, or no call about my appointment. She knew nothing about it and apologized.  So I made another appointment which was last week. We had a good talk, and she is supposed to find me some local group therapy locations that she felt I could benefit from attending. Then she asked me when she could meet Jessica- this floored me a bit, but I said soon.
So I have an appointment tomorrow, but I know I'm not "ready" for Jessica to show up- I want to buy a new outfit First! And I don't have any coats or jackets , so I need to get one of those as it's getting cold here now that fall has arrived.

My therapist has said the same to me. " When are you going to introduce Aria?"  I think she means me being "glammed up" and maybe a dress.  I have femmed up when I visit my therapist and usually have some makeup on.  But I told her about the same, that when I feel more confident or really in a over powering mood to be female, you know, when the mood and planets align.  LOL

(23-10-2017, 06:43 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(23-10-2017, 05:54 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  So to update my thread, about 3 weeks ago my therapist called me(finally) to ask how i was doing and to find out what became me. Now I haven't seen her since July at this point- I explained to her about her no show, or no call about my appointment. She knew nothing about it and apologized.  So I made another appointment which was last week. We had a good talk, and she is supposed to find me some local group therapy locations that she felt I could benefit from attending. Then she asked me when she could meet Jessica- this floored me a bit, but I said soon.

My therapist has said the same to me. " When are you going to introduce Aria?"  I think she means me being "glammed up" and maybe a dress.  I have femmed up when I visit my therapist and usually have some makeup on.  But I told her about the same, that when I feel more confident or really in a over powering mood to be female, you know, when the mood and planets align.  LOL

Aria, I most certainly agree! Today she commented that my curves are really beginning to show, asked how do I like the feeling!  Dont think I will wear a dress, but will certainly Jessica 100%. Jeans and a sweater most likely.

Time for updates:
Weight- 187 (grrrr!)
Underbust 35"
Overbust 40.5"
Hips 38"

What I'm taking daily:
PM 2500 mg per day split morning/night
Reshi 2000mg per day split morning/ night
WP full eye dropper morning and night
"Boobie batter" applied to nipples daily
PM Aniterol cream applied daily and massaged in - left breast only as an attempt to even them out

What I've noticed: fat appears to be shifting from belly towards my hips, breasts seem fuller - other than that status quo.
Still seeing therapist every other week now, she is still giving me a bit of run around with my quest for hrt and to get away from what I'm currently taking. I just would feel safer being under a Dr's care rather than " self medicating" as I am doing with taking the herbal approach.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon