Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effects of low-dose and long-term oestrogen therapy

Hello,

Everything is in the title. I don't want to become a woman, I am not considering surgery. I am not considering breasts implants.

My goal is to get constantly sensitive and erected nipples, and enlarged areolas.

I have been using, for more than one year now, oestrogen on low-dose. My nipples have developped a bit, but areola didn't. Its color have changed, more darkened. But no real growth of areola, still well-defined like male ones...

Any ideas or advices please ?

Thanks,

Hi Hon

any more photos ?

Certainly progesterone rubbed in you could try , look at the puppies on Flame OMG x

but I would leave pg until more development on the breast,

Nipples sometimes will grow and surge forward leaving the aerola behind, but all of a sudden the aerola can
mound forth and catch the nipple up

Beautiful Poly had that ,

Julie
x

(07-11-2017, 11:56 AM)nicole-fr Wrote:  Hello,

Everything is in the title. I don't want to become a woman, I am not considering surgery. I am not considering breasts implants.

My goal is to get constantly sensitive and erected nipples, and enlarged areolas.

I have been using, for more than one year now, oestrogen on low-dose. My nipples have developped a bit, but areola didn't. Its color have changed, more darkened. But no real growth of areola, still well-defined like male ones...

Any ideas or advices please ?

Thanks,

I share your same goals.  I began with standard male nipples.   Today they get eraser sized when erect.  They are not constant this way but it happens a half dozen times a day with just slight touching.

I have seen some references calling this development nipple hypertrophy.  This happens in nursing with nipple suction by infants.  You can simulate it.

I would recommend SuppleNips.  They are a clear silicone soft suction cup.  Consider filling them with a fluid to gain more suction.  You can use oil - I was successful with silicone lube without them dissolving.

For me they worked better than 15 dollar hard rubber type cups or twist-style suction devices. 
I started in size 1 eight months ago and wear every other night while sleeping.  I have size 2 but wear the “ones” more often - sleeping in them twice a week now.

Start slow, 15 minutes and stop when discomfort or purple color changes occur. Just as in nursing, nipple hypertrophy will be noticed over weeks

Water blisters may develop in the first days.  Wait for healing before progressing.  The blisters will go away as a type of callousing develops with resistance towards repeat blistering.

A benefit of development was my nipple sensitivity greatly became enhanced.
Mine do not stay hard all the time.   Your results may vary.

Nipple banding can keep them erect too.   My favorite I discovered and cheapest are silicone o rings like these from Amazon.  Try 8 or 10 mm.  You can stack multiples on. 

https://www.amazon.com/Clear-Silicone-Rings-Pack-10/dp/B0141PNPFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510057227&sr=8-1&keywords=bandaru+organics+silicone

For all the above stop with pain / discomfort or if they turn purple for 15 to 20 minutes.  As you progress, you will discover longer wear times as you size increases.  Consider these permanent before you proceed.

https://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Nipple_Stretching

(07-11-2017, 12:20 PM)Hello, julieTG Wrote:  Hi Hon

Certainly progesterone rubbed in you could try , look at the puppies on Flame OMG x

Thank you for these advices. But, I'm sorry, my english is far from perfect, and I didn't understand this ?

@ Panty : thank you for those ideas.

My nipples, when erected, are bigger than before, that's clear. But areola didn't change at all, shame...

I'll think on sucking the nipples to get them permanently erected... But my dream is to have larger areolas too...

Thank you,

(07-11-2017, 12:20 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi Hon

any more photos ?

Sorry for the hairy chest, could not remove it for social reasons... I will after 15, dec.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon