Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some growth then stalled...

Hello all, I've been doing this over a year now and I'm getting frustrated. I get some growth but then it stalls. I'll try and attach some pics so you can see where I'm at. 

I originally started with PM and then switched to BO 3 months ago when I stopped getting results with PM. At first it was going well, I had some growth and increased sensitivity, but lately it's fallen off. My current program is ~10 BO a day with a few days off every few weeks. Additionally I used progesterone cream, take SP (2 pills/day), and take kelp (1 pill) at night. There are times where I don't take the SP because I still want to have erections and libido. 

I started with nothing, absolutely flat chested and nipples that were almost nonexistent. Currently I'm 39.8" and 37" under, some growth certainly but frustratingly short of the point I crave where I can look at them and think 'yep, those are boobs' Big Grin . My ass has grown nicely though, I think most of that can be attributed to the BO.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Perhaps try doing without the progesterone cream. I know the common theory here is that the PC is helpful, but even some of the "How Do I Get Rid Of Man Boobs" sites suggest using PC to reduce moobs. Perhaps in some people, PC is counterproductive. Seem to recall some people's experiences with it as reducing progress they've made.

(05-08-2017, 02:49 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Perhaps try doing without the progesterone cream. I know the common theory here is that the PC is helpful, but even some of the "How Do I Get Rid Of Man Boobs" sites suggest using PC to reduce moobs. Perhaps in some people, PC is counterproductive. Seem to recall some people's experiences with it as reducing progress they've made.

Thanks Verge, I'll drop the PC. I was almost out anyway. 

I could never say for sure that it was helping and maybe it was hurting. Guess I'll find out.

how much PM are you using and when did you start?

(05-08-2017, 10:59 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  how much PM are you using and when did you start?

I actually started 2 years ago but in the beginning it was sporadic. I'd go for a few weeks then it would be 'what the hell am I doing??' but I always started again. Now I'm ok with it. 

When I was taking PM it was 2 pills am, 2 pm so 2000mg. Mostly used WP as an AA plus green tea extract (I still take this). 

At times it worked well. My libido went down to practically zero but I think that was my fault - I was taking too much WP. I admit I'm not exactly scientific about this, I look at some of these detailed programs in awe. I need something simple so I can follow it.

i'm not scientific either.  the one thing i do know, it takes perseverance.  you have to decide what you want.  if this is what you want, you have to stick with it.

(05-08-2017, 02:24 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:   take SP (2 pills/day).

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Going through some of the older threads, SP is also thought to hamper breast growth.

You would do better to go back to WP. As well as being an AA, WP also converts Testosterone to Estrogen through Aromatase, so double wammy for your $$.

(06-08-2017, 02:57 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  i'm not scientific either.  the one thing i do know, it takes perseverance.  you have to decide what you want.  if this is what you want, you have to stick with it.

I know I want it now and I've been consistently trying for over a year I just feel like there might be something I'm missing to get me to the next level.

(06-08-2017, 05:09 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 02:24 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:   take SP (2 pills/day).

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Going through some of the older threads, SP is also thought to hamper breast growth.

You would do better to go back to WP. As well as being an AA, WP also converts Testosterone to Estrogen through Aromatase, so double wammy for your $$.

Thanks Jannet, Some websites like mustgrowbust.com still advocate SP but you've confirmed the vague 'buzz' I've been hearing that SP might not be good for breast growth. I'll switch back to WP. 

I use the WP extract sublingually, do you know how many drops/day would be sufficient?

(05-08-2017, 02:24 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  Hello all, I've been doing this over a year now and I'm getting frustrated. I get some growth but then it stalls. I'll try and attach some pics so you can see where I'm at. 

I originally started with PM and then switched to BO 3 months ago when I stopped getting results with PM. At first it was going well, I had some growth and increased sensitivity, but lately it's fallen off. My current program is ~10 BO a day with a few days off every few weeks. Additionally I used progesterone cream, take SP (2 pills/day), and take kelp (1 pill) at night. There are times where I don't take the SP because I still want to have erections and libido. 

I started with nothing, absolutely flat chested and nipples that were almost nonexistent. Currently I'm 39.8" and 37" under, some growth certainly but frustratingly short of the point I crave where I can look at them and think 'yep, those are boobs' Big Grin . My ass has grown nicely though, I think most of that can be attributed to the BO.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi first off drop SP it blocks what your trying to do.
Get either reshi mushroom (if you get powdered caps you must not take it for 4 weeks Only 3 weeks at a time. Can be posionous.)  Or get white peony. They both block anti androgens.
Next Dunno if the creams worth anything. Prob not right now.
Your way of consuming BO is funny compared to a real girl they dont just stop randomly per week.
So I suggest going 8 pills 1 week 10 pills 2nd week 12 pills 3rd week 1 week off If your on reshi mushroom with BO this is a great rotation.

Here is proof of my 1.4year month journey.
Good luck lots of info in there.   http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon